TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

My one side neighbour is a small local church, snow would fit perfectly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::snowman_with_snow:

5 Likes

I used to live next to a small church. Easter and Xmas were crazy! They’d have 15 people. As opposed to the normal 7-9.
Best neighbors ever!

7 Likes

Morning folks! @HeadyBearAdventures you going to go cut down a tree for Christmas? Or you grabbing one like at a store? Like the ones that already come with lights and such?

7 Likes

Just got my tree up the other day. Way late this year

5 Likes

Haha. The weather sounds like its an OG laundry party today

4 Likes

Even turned the lights on for you guys .

25 Likes

We go to the same family owned Christmas tree lot every year to pick out a “live” tree, then I play the 1984 Mannheim Steamroller Christmas album, and drink hot chocolate while we put up all the lights and hundreds of ornaments!

Trees dry out crazy fast in Arizona, so we only have it’s for maybe 2-3 weeks tops
 but we love it while it’s here! :grin::bear:

11 Likes

She’s a beaut Clark
er
TopShelfTrees

9 Likes

Ahh, ya I never thought of that, you guys have a short window huh? I’m an artificial tree guy as you can tell. My wife and I usually get the tree out and up, then let it settle overnight . The next day we do hors douvrĂ©s, for dinner, some egg nog, maybe even a shot, and we all decorate together. This was the first year without Nikolas (my oldest) so it was definitely weird, normally I put up the tree dec1st and leave until 2-3 days after new years. I absolutely love Christmas too although it can be a challenge for me it’s definitely a time I look forward to and cherish each year, even in my 40’s I still can’t sleep Christmas Eve very well if at all. :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Sugar in the water helps the tree last longer

3 Likes

Sorry I’m behind lol. They had to splay my upper gums open use a Dremel tool to grinddown and shape the bone and remove a few tooth pieces. Getting shaped for an upper denture.

4 Likes

Compound? You running a militia out of there :rofl::rofl:?

2 Likes

That sounds awful :cry:

2 Likes

Oh you poor bastard a couple of years ago I had seven or eight teeth yanked at the same time oh that was wonderful I discovered there isn’t a whole lot you can do for tooth pain

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 we don’t have a tree downstairs this year because
we don’t have a downstairs :joy:

But my dad did show me something awesome while I was “visiting” with them over Thanksgiving. When I was like 6 my dad and I went out and picked out a live tree with the root mass still intact. When Christmas was over we planted the tree out front of the house. He showed me a picture of the last time he was in the state. No one ever cut it down and it’s still there almost 40 years later, every bit of 30 feet tall. Young Indicana Jones growin christmas trees for real.

8 Likes

In October had 12 teeth or parts of teeth removed 6 wks ago this was the clean up! That was so much worse than this but it’s ok sent me home with Tylenol :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Homemade clove oil mouth rinse really helps with throbbing pain.

3 Likes

I literally just saw a business posting trees with rootball that you rent!

And what’s up with sending people home with Tylenol! I broke my leg and got sent home with Tylenol! @420noob

4 Likes

Damn oxycotin assholes ruined pain pills for us in real pain in the states at least. You need an amputation to get a Tylenol #3 here!:exploding_head::face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

@420noob man I hurt just reading that!!

Hope they actually gave you appropriate meds
 but those have their own problems.

1 Like

Like I said Tylenol :rofl: not even antibiotics?

2 Likes