TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Damn I thought you were kidding, sheesh that’s rough.

Had a buddy get 30 narcotic painkillers (I think there were hydrocodone?) for a SINGLE wisdom tooth extraction circa 2015, lol…. Context: military dental service :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Up until a few years ago, ever time I went to the VA they prescribed me a bottle of 90 7.5/375 vicodins. I have maybe 10 unopened bottles in my closet because I absolutely refuse to take even one unless I am in dire pain and feel an absolute need… I have taken maybe a dozen since 1991, mainly trying to abate migraines, but really see no use for them.

5 Likes

It’s crazy how common those drugs were over the last couple decades. I’m thankful I never had any reason to touch them.

They just give you ibuprofen and water now? :joy:

3 Likes

very serious in the 80’s and 90’s they handed out pain meds to all like aspirin. When I was 8 got Vic for broken finger.

4 Likes

Chit those bottles will be a retirement fund in another couple years :joy:
Curious if doctors are stingy with each other with pain meds?

6 Likes

The only time I was ever prescribed opioids was when I had kidney stones. I was off to the urologist every week for a check up and my man was like how is the pain? I didn’t have any pain but I was like “it’s pretty constant doc” okay. Here’s another 30 pills. See you next week. This went on for months. I never took them cuz pills were never really my thing. I ended up selling the whole lot of them to my cousin for $1 a pill. Hahaha. He got hood rich off that shit.

6 Likes

Ouch is all I can say

2 Likes

The human body is pretty resilient, much like our beloved plants. Take care, best health wishes and good energy sent your way!

5 Likes

Thanks I found clove oil is amazing for oral mouth pain. It has numbing and disinfectant properties add mint oil, and sea salt into distilled water works better oragel or any store bought junk. Really relieves pain and stops infection.

8 Likes

Damn bro, I’d be absolutely dying! I know all too well that tooth pain is absolutely the worst, I had an abscess once, worst pain I’ve ever experienced…… 24 hours non stop for 5 days until they yanked it, didn’t sleep, had to keep cold water or ice in my mouth 24/7 what a frigging nightmare, dentists office is like 0-10 on the anxiety scale REAL QUICK FOR THIS GUY NOW :man_facepalming:t2:, makes everything so much harder ffs

7 Likes

Sittin on a gold mine :wink:, no joke probs like 500- 1000$ a bottle no joke! I won’t touch anything like that either.

3 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 & crew…

When you take seeds out of the fridge, do you let them sit out to get room temp before doing your germination method, or straight from the fridge into water/paper towel.

5 Likes

I usually let them sit at room temp for a couple hours then put them in room temp water with a splash of peroxide. What are you going to run ?

5 Likes

My wife’s got some really cool ornaments. Lots of really old ones. Hand made stuff. The angel, her grandmother remembers on the tree as a kid, so 100 years old? The Russian one my folks brought back from traveling there.

?
Not the only fish we have. We. Right…SHE has enough ornaments we can’t possibly put them all on. She rotates them. My job is the lights.

20 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a good start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning !!

7 Likes

Good morning brotha and other brothas! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

I’m going to start running seeds in the order I received them from OG’ers. I’m really bad with Overwatering seedlings lately so I don’t want to mention a false start & bum someone out. I’ve overwatered 8 in a row. Starting from rooted clone might be in my near-future :laughing:

8 Likes

So is it national poutine day up north? Also morning folks!

8 Likes

Good morning fam, @crownpoodle those are very cool, I still have my ornaments from my first Christmas and many of my childhood years! I don’t even have a rainbow trout! Sheesh! I do have floats lures and a few other fish in there.

@Gonzo i take them straight out, and right into cold water for 24 hours, then paper towels for 3-5 days until I have a nice long tap and it sheds it’s shell. Then I sow those directly to coco with a touch of rhizotonic and some superthrive

9 Likes