7 Likes

I will never know since I don’t eat cheese :joy:
Just saying sounds the same, thick fries melted cheese and gravy
So warmed cheese chunks and not melted?

3 Likes

OK I will post pictures to be judged…

This is the magic! Pay attention @Emeraldgreen :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t consume dairy anymore either… so I’m def fiending for a poutine that I can never even have lol.

I use to make poutines on the daily though… the good old days when I could eat whatever the heck I wanted whenever I wanted :rofl: .

2 Likes

I finally understand. You couldn’t get the ovens hot enough to fully melt the cheese up there :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The trick is HOTTTT fries, and HOTTTT Gravy. To help melt the cheese.

But the cheese on fries in the oven for a couple minutes helps you get there easier.

5 Likes

Oh man!! LOL. Maybe ill just have some nachos :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh man…. You guys can’t consume dairy. I’m so sorry :disappointed: this (and bacon) are two reasons I could not be vegan/vegetarian etc. in my household those two are ABSOLUTE staples (I know both aren’t great for you but I love them so much) :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Those pics were money choices bro ! :ok_hand:t3: explains it perfectly just by looking

3 Likes

Did I hear POUTINE ?!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha I knew that would be like a Mith bat symbol!

3 Likes

Bacon :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: no ice cream, sour cream and most cheese. I’ll eat goat cheese and a little parmigiana.

2 Likes

Poutine is my oasis in this concrete desert :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol I just heard on the radio this morning on the way to work it’s national poutine day down here! But glad I’m getting more insight into it. I did make some at home with potato wedges, but the boudain I royal messed up that recipe.

3 Likes

You too? After growing through desert summer I can’t seem to get much to do much lol. Lots of very little seedlings and a long slow watery death.:sob:

5 Likes

Out of likes, damn it

I used to go to Smoke’s Poutine lol. I had a sticker of the guys face on my arduino toolkit.

6 Likes

For seedlings I use a spray bottle. It helps apply an even amount of moisture incrementally. I’d use a saturated pot of the same medium as a reference for how heavy is too heavy. It helped me dial in the watering and do a better job.

6 Likes

@gonzo get a calender. Plan your watering. X amount of water, every X amount of days.
Just say no to drowned plants. What’s your soil? You got poor drainage?

5 Likes

Im a simple man…
For seedlings I start with a soaked pot of soil (~2L) and leave it for a week or two, by that point they already have a few well developed nodes so then water them like a normal plant hehe

6 Likes

I find I have to pick up seedlings to feel how light or heavy the cup is.

5 Likes