TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I only water one side of seedlings,next time I water the opposite side.

4 Likes

this!

I turn my sprayer to mist for my seedlings. It takes longer to water but you also don’t get that soil compaction you would if you just flooded the cups.

4 Likes

Really apparently it works or you wouldn’t use it.lol. I’ve started bottom watering seedlings and it has seemed to help.

3 Likes

It’s actually a great idea :bulb:especially for chronic overwaterers

3 Likes

It works! I poached the idea from an old timer.

4 Likes

They always have the best wisdom! Awesome

4 Likes

🙋🙋 ya that’s me I’m that guy. I just broke myself of the water to close to stem habit and go more towards edge of container.

3 Likes

Haha @420noob official chronic overwaterer…… we need to get you going too meetings bro

4 Likes

Out of likes guys

4 Likes

There is SO many other things I’d go to a meeting for first :rofl::rofl:. Once roots fill a 1 gal pot I’m gold no problem just use weight for anything bigger. It just takes me 7 wks to fill a 1 gal container with roots. I was actually thinking of going to 40% soil 30% perlite and 30% coir just so drys faster. For seedlings at least I have fabric pots and air pots so hopefully those will help.

4 Likes

Lol no doubt. I love coco for how quick it dries, what I do is always leave an inch and a half to two inches from soil to pot lip, I pour quick and fill that up so it’s soaked to the lip, then let it settle, you can never overwater that way.

6 Likes

Do you do that with seedlings? That’s what I have issues with this guy got wet Nov 1 looks like it should have been Dec 1.

5 Likes

Yep with everything basically until they get to about 2 gallons. Do you use any mycos? Or kelp?

4 Likes

Yeppers!

is this what you mean?

6 Likes

Did that franchise close we had one here and it shut down in about 6 months?

3 Likes

Those are Sea Monkeys, same as in comic books I read as a kid.

3 Likes

Just waiting on my fries to finish up, pretty excited… and hungry! I dip these in ketchup right? :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Goooooood Tuesday OG fammmmmm
:coffee::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::studio_microphone:

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great week so far!

6 Likes