Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning folks.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

9 Likes

Blasphemy! Hope dinner was awesome bro!

4 Likes

Hard to complain when you combine cheese fries and gravy :grin:. Definitely enjoyed it, put me right to sleep… I’ll have to try again with better fries.

Happy Tuesday overgrowers :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning OGers!

I love the lively discussion and broad range of topics covered in @TopShelf 's place. Even if I weigh in only occasionally, I’m a regular reader – here for the gems of wit and wisdom so generously shared by my fellow growers. Your encouragement and support of each other is SO refreshing!

The fact that we are an international brotherhood (and sisterhood) comes shining through here. …A beacon of hope in otherwise dark times. Shine on, you crazy diamonds!

14 Likes

So well said @MrGreenJeans and a shining example of what I’ve been trying to do here. Love this place and all of my great friends. I truly look forward to hearing from each and every one of you, and the comaradery we share is definitely something rare in todays society. If I/we can make someone’s day, lift someone’s spirits or just encourage some goodness I suppose we’ve done our job .

13 Likes

Coming back in a circle, can bacon be added to poutine?

9 Likes

Just cook it ahead of it

Bare

7 Likes

Hell yes! I love me a bacon poutine! But like @Barefrog said, be sure to cook it first :wink:
Arguably the best poutine addition, well that and banana peppers :wink:

6 Likes

Crunchy bacon with warm cheese chunks and banana peppers mixed with fries and gravy. I might try a bite of that. Probably just eat the bacon :joy:

5 Likes

Bahaha don’t tempt me

3 Likes

Hands down my fav addition to poutine: steamed green beans!

Not steamed soggy, but steamed firm.

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

Over bacon?

4 Likes

Now that’s one I’ve NEVER heard of, but I’d try it for sure! Any excuse to poutine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You don’t seem to need much arm twisting for poutine :joy:

3 Likes

Shockingly: yes.

1: Less work to prep.
2: Healthier
3: More fibre. lol

It keeps the crunch going the whole time so a lot of the love is the mouthfeel. Bacon, even crunchy bits get soggy in the sauce!

Green Peppercorn gravy
crispy fries
Quebec curds
steamed greenbeans
bacon crumble

the dream!

6 Likes

I respect that. It is about the crunchy consistency with the soft

4 Likes

That’s a fact! Now I’m on a mission for poutine for supper! Possibly with green beans if I make it myself .

4 Likes

Here’s the plan green beans tonight, bacon tomorrow night, green beans and bacon the night after! Banana peppers optional for all

Dinner for the next 3 nights taken care of :joy:

3 Likes