TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Yesssss! I like your style !

2 Likes

It’s funny cuz banana peppers are an option for EVERYTHING with me lol, that or jalapeños :wink:. Been jalapeños lately in all honesty though, I had a queso/jalapeño/bacon/cheese double smash burger last night, with dollar fries! Omg it was delicious

5 Likes

My favorite is chicken cutlet on a toasted everything bagel, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, banana or jalapeños and mayonnaise :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yep! That sounds epic too! Never tried the combo but hell ya now I will! May leave out the avocado though

1 Like

Poutine menu from round hurr

8 Likes

Love avocado! Restaurant are a crap shot with them with spoiling unfortunately

Hot damn that’s like a month of poutine :joy::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Holy sheep shit! You live in the land of poutine! No joke it was my entire diet when I was there (burgers too) I had poutines from everywhere! Not a single one was even mediocre no joke! When I come to chill we’re going on a poutine and bud bender!

6 Likes

My wife is obsessed with them (avocado) no joke if there isn’t a bag of avocado in my fridge , we’re probably going grocery shopping that night :laughing:

5 Likes

Why’s he passed out in the corner? Poutine and edibles hit at the same time :joy:

Avocado are so tasty, but I’m very partial to the hass variety. Has the best flavor and texture to me. The really big ones are not as enjoyable

3 Likes

Haha yes! My kind of adventure!

1 Like

How’s everything going at home brother? Life wise….
Hope everything is looking up @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Hellz yeah!

Poutine is big business here my bro. That menu is from one of the “fancy” hipster shops :yum:

Funny thing is this city has a cap on its number of restaurant because there are too many. Competition is fierce so lots of good eat outs.

When the poutine hits, times slows and suddenly your shoes are 20lbs each lol

7 Likes

It’s so true! You guys have great food at every turn! Now I kind of understand, that’s a great way to keep the best around for sure. Oh yeah, the poutine can definitely make for an epic day ender. Nice big poutine, followed by a fatty or two, maybe a shot….
Good luck getting back up :wink:

3 Likes

Still having a rough time with some parts of my life.
The leg is much improved. I can walk on it without support. The muscles are all weak, so building them up.

Thank you for asking. How are you?

That carb load is making me tired just thinking about it!

7 Likes

Ever since i decided to look what’s poutine on Google (this morning), I’m craving one :drooling_face::sweat_smile:

Now it’s second only to the maple syrup in the list of things I wanna try in Canada :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this bro, truly am. I’m pretty sure I know which part you are referring to, and if so that makes life tough I’m sure. Glad all is going great with the leg though, I knew you’d be good in no time. Im doing pretty good tbch, still a bit overwhelmed. But today I’m not doing F all but sitting here, chillin. Tomorrow back to my organized chaos :wink: hopefully I can keep this momentum up into the new year :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Don’t forget tourtiere and pudding chomeur :wink:

4 Likes

That’s it, I’m moving to Canada 🥹🥹🥹

3 Likes

Come On Down! I’ll be there to welcome you with a gallon of our finest maple syrup, and a lumberjack breakfast with Canadian Bacon (drizzled in maple syrup I might add ) and some Three Sisters coffee. and for dinner Poutine of course, your choice with a good strong Canadian beer :beers:

Beinvenue au Canada @alwaysnoob we’ll go visit @Mithridate and @Barefrog for some WORLD CLASS POUTINES as well, and for fun I’ll take you out fishing in some world class steelhead/salmon water here in Niagara and some epic Atlantic salmon fishing while we’re in Quebec!

11 Likes

Wait until you hear about beavers tail :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Fried churrros like pastry you can garnish with anything

15 Likes