TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

OMFG how did I forget about Beaver Tails! :drooling_face:
I’ll never forget my first one.

7 Likes

:partying_face:And Weed is Legal! :tada:

5 Likes

Beaver tails and pountine I’ve worked in restaurants and have no idea! Lol beaver tail makes sense fried dough with goodies.

5 Likes

Looks mouth watering Brother :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

:dancer::man_dancing::man_dancing::women_with_bunny_ears:

And I don’t have to be stealthy anymore :star_struck:

3 Likes

Oh man they are soooo good! Even plain they are like fried crack! Add your favourite toppings and :exploding_head:

3 Likes

@alwaysnoob you must not forget it’s cold there :cold_face:. Maybe visit in the short summer window :joy:

3 Likes

Now that looks delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Unless you haven’t seen snow :snowflake: then don’t forget your toque, mitts and your long johns, bring your balaclava too in case we go ice fishing or need to repair our igloos :wink:, thank God our Moose don’t need much maintenance,” just a big pooper scooper and lots of fresh greens “:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For those of you like “wtf is this :clown_face: talking about”
It’s just a little poke at what so many foreigners think about us up here in the Great White North :joy:

11 Likes

My buddy went snowmobiling in Maine. He came back talking about snow as high as the roof of his full size pickup on one side of the road and double on the other side! That was all I needed to know

4 Likes

No joke I’ve had it where I couldn’t open my front door cuz it was like 3.5 ft high and packed, had to jump out the window, shovel my way INTO my house! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that was a first and only so far anyway

6 Likes

Yeah no thank you :joy:.

3 Likes

You got it :joy::disappointed:. But I’m playing with the dogs and getting healthier. I’ve got people like you that make life better!

4 Likes

After seeing all the ways you guys top your fries I thought the “beaver tail” with bananas was actually beaver tail with banana…. :joy:

7 Likes

Isn’t baklava mid eastern? We have a few mid east grocery stores out here that have Tuttle mom and pop type deli in the back with killer food. Gyros, samosa, and a few diff kind of desert. So good.

5 Likes

Ya that’s a dessert a balaclava is a terrorist full face mask

6 Likes

Ok good to know lol. Thanks @420noob

3 Likes

8 Likes

@Mithridate That’s a Canada thing?!!! I’ve never seen that before but I want it sooo bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had a greek neighbour that made fresh Baklava for me once. Damnnn is it TASTY! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s a lost art but to me is a traditional dessert/winter snack. There used to be a bunch of ice cream shops that would turn into beaver tail places in winter, these are getting rare.

Luckily, they are incredibly easy to make. If you can throw stuff in a bowl and mix, you can make beaver tail.

Full recipe
Beaver Tails - fed by sab.PDF (227.0 KB)

My favorite topping is buttered and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or caramel pecan, if you can put it on toast or in a pie, it’ll work on beaver tail :yum:

I made baklavas last week, these are dangerous too haha

16 Likes

So wait. What are you doing with, or is it to, those Avocados?

1 Like