TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Thank you so much for this recipe. I’m going to beg my wife to make these this weekend. They sound delicious.

5 Likes

I just wanted everyone to know just talking about all that poutine and I had to take a 3 hour nap!

6 Likes

I’m sorry I can’t like that hahaha but then again my greens come in a scoop of powder in my morning shake…6-8 servings :joy:

But I love meat additions. Pulled pork poutine. Brisket poutine. Crispy Buffalo chicken poutine. Add chives and green onion (they don’t count as greens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). And bacon of course!

Hmm maybe I should try garlic fries poutine…or make a southern white gravy poutine!

9 Likes

Have you have the Chipotle Firecracker Burger at Montanas?!?! Delicious! I think it’s right up your alley

3 Likes

Don’t forget Canadian spaghetti…spaghetti noodles and Maple syrup!

3 Likes

Please let me forget!!*

*is this real?

3 Likes

:joy::joy: yes and no…its not a Canadian thing, from the movie Elf…but ive seen more than one person eat it for real…in fact just saw a video recently of a girl I know making it last weekend

3 Likes

Pulled pork poutine for the win. :trophy: That’s my choice or New York fries and chilli a close second.

9 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Morning :coffee::sunglasses:
Just ate breakfast, but…
Now i want poutine and a beaver tail for some reason

7 Likes

Beaver tail = fucked up funnel cake :rofl:

If you come to Canada you can learn about the hell that is my city!

You sound like Mrs. P! Here green smoothie smells like berries and it’s disturbing.

I’m making a roast today for Mrs. P. as she’s been having a very bad week. I was gonna do it classic but now I think I need to make fresh fries with the tato’s and surprise her with a “Sunday Roast Poutine”.

:thinking:

10 Likes

Goood morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hear beaver tail is very fatty and delicious.
Hope everyone has a great day!

10 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

I made it. Good morning everybody. That was quite a lesson on poutine!

5 Likes

Good morning fam! We definitely cover topics from all over here in this thread! I love it! @Fitzera now I’m itching to use the gift card I have for Montanas. That definitely sounds up my alley! I love chipotle

9 Likes

That video was hilarious!

2 Likes

It’s also accurate. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sunday Roast Poutine on the way!

I’m not OCD at all

15 Likes

That’s awesome! What a great guy, an epic treat for sure! I may need to drive a couple hours to sample :wink:

2 Likes

I know all too well the OCD life bro

2 Likes