TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

It’s cool out here -3 but it looks like spring, not a flake in sight, hopefully for Monday at least, I love me a white Christmas

3 Likes

that can also be very annoying if you can’t really adjust to something.
but one thing is certain here rain in december :smiley:

4 Likes

that sound nice for the time of the year! atm here 10°C

4 Likes

Over here, we’re jealous of your Christmas markets.
Hopefully that makes us even(ish)… :snowflake::gift::v::blush:

3 Likes

We’ve got some epic ones here too! In fact a city close by goes all Christmas for December, it’s a sight to behold, even the locals dress up and all, it’s pretty cool .

3 Likes

yes we are even!! :rofl: :kissing_heart: :rofl: but you won’t be able to see our christmas markets any more if you are going every year. :smiley: but still you are right they are a lot of fun.

3 Likes

i bet you have!!! and you have the possibility for snow great plus!

I realize that the winter can be really hard with you!

3 Likes

You guys don’t get snow where you are @m0sirys
And yes winters can be quite tough here, I live in an area surrounded by a huge escarpment on one side, and two Great Lakes on the other. Lake Ontario and Lake Erie so although the escarpment traps heat in the winter, cool in the summer the lakes make for Crazy snow squalls and lake effect snow/ice and EVERYTHING freezes even every inch of the trees branches, trunk and all it’s beautiful but dangerous as they can fall at any minute and ruin cars, houses, lives. I love living in an area with all seasons but I’m finding as I age my body likes the cold less and less.

7 Likes

Morning all anyone know what this weird critter is?

this is it’s head I think and it’s butt was hollow and filled with dirt?

Woke up at 6:30 am with 48° 57% Rh.

7 Likes

I think it’s a wooly bear caterpillar pupa

4 Likes

I use sunflower lecithin as a binder. Went without for years. Was told by a knowledgeable edible cook it helps with strength, birds the thc molecules. That’s where she lost me.

4 Likes

Something with emulsification and bioavailability. I tried using this in my last gummy batch and there was a noticeable increase in potency :sunglasses:.
Im lost on the science :test_tube: too but i believe in the magic of science, so i probably dont need to know all of it :grin:

2 Likes

You sure that’s not weed in it? Almost looks like you could wrap a paper around it, spark it up!

3 Likes

we hardly ever get snow in the middle of germany!
when i still lived in the south, it was quite different in Baden Württenberg and Bavaria! certainly not like you, but it’s white and isn’t scattered on a mirror. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe from one of these?

3 Likes

That’s definitely a pupa (cocoon) of some sort, @MonasticDank is correct I think.

7 Likes

Goood morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

It’s been a weird December again, 60 degrees the other day down to 27 a couple days later. Looks like christmas will be another 50 degree spring type of day. Its been many years since we have had a white christmas.

4 Likes

out of likes for 6 hours :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

take this bro!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Also outta likes but that’s definitely a cocoon from a caterpillar

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+dropkick+murphys+tis+the+season&oq=youtube+dropkick+Murphys+tis&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgBEAAYFhgeMgYIABBFGDkyCAgBEAAYFhge0gEJMTU0NTFqMGo0qAIAsAIA&client=ms-android-along&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:305872c3,vid:smfOqd0VukU,st:0

1 Like