TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Yo out of curiosity has anybody heard from Mobilly?

1 Like

Hed pretty close to @JohnnyPotseed Maybe he has info.

1 Like

@MoBilly is busy with a lot of stuff, and only comes in now n then. But he’s still kicking.
But, not that close… he’s in MO. and I’m in OK. about 6hr drive apart.

9 Likes

You can use this formula to ballpark your mg/ml. Use 70% instead of 80% efficiency in the example.

(Thc% x mg x efficiency)/ml = mg/ml

Example:
2 ounce = 56 gr = 56000 mg
Efficiency = 80% = 0.80
Total volume = 8 oz or 240 ml

Thc = 20%

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed thanks dude, he’s a bit south of me. Just remembered last I seen he had surgery and haven’t heard much from him. But long as he’s good that’s good!

4 Likes

Awesome that’s just what I needed to see :+1:

2 Likes

According to that math, is 400 mg a decently potent edible. I don’t do edibles so I don’t have any point of reference.

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones 400 is a killer, won’t be doing a dang thing.

8 Likes

I’ve got a high tolerance to edibles. Ate them daily for years. Decades? 400 slaps me pretty good.

4 Likes

I think I have about 45g in 12oz of butter… hope that’s decent. 400mg would put me down for sure.

1 Like

Haha. Okay cool. My wife is a beast with the edibles. We had been trying to figure out what the dose was on them. All the feed back we were getting was “Jesus Christ almighty.” :joy:

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones you guys make edibles and just wrecking people lol?

2 Likes

Yeah we pass em out to friends and family. Everyone made the mistake of eating the whole thing after we warned everyone “don’t eat the whole thing.” We turned a lot of people onto them cuz they maybe got bunk edibles in the past. My wife’s dad was the first victim of these things. He was all “don’t waste them on me. Edibles have never done shit for me.” His brother also took one. They were both tore up. His brother was like I ate the whole thing before bed and I was still high as shit on my way to work the next morning.

8 Likes

Lol that’s awesome you should make little warning stickers “will make you forget where you live”!

3 Likes

This is hilarious :rofl:. This is also why I use bho, so I can approximate the mg per piece.
When people get a real edible after so many lame ones 1- they don’t believe you about potency 2- they’re shocked at how good they are, unless you knock them out and scare them!

5 Likes

Don’t think so

Gave some to a buddy. Spun Louie. He was a different kind of “tester”. I gave him some to share one Thanksgiving. He was supposed to share. He didn’t. His whole weekend disappeared! “I fricking TOLD you!”

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! How about I show yall the mutation I got going in the 4x8 on one plant. Never seen it before but its super cool. Also i gotta look up today how long the golden tiger should go in flower she’s gaining quite a bit of orange hairs now. See last pic

!

19 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee:

@HighTilliDie I never seen seed grow from that small flower on the fan leaf before. Very cool!

6 Likes

I personally don’t bother decarbing.

I usually make butter for baking with, and adding a couple cups of water does make for much cleaner butter after they separate in the fridge.

4 Likes