TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning. That’s such a cool mutation. I’ve only ever had it happen to me on one cultivar. I had never seen it before and I have never seen it since.

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s not seed! Just looks like calyx to me

3 Likes

Good morning fam, @HighTilliDie ive had leaf nugs a few times, such a cool trait! That’s looking really unique with a single calyx /hair very cool bro!

8 Likes

Morning folks! Hope everybody is ready for the weekend!

7 Likes
5 Likes

Oh man the Irish rovers! I’ve been listening to them since I was a kid, my granny/nanny always played them and the beautiful bag pipe music . Nice @ifish

4 Likes

Finishing up a few things today! But pretty much. Hope you are ready

5 Likes

Yep got a three day weekend the next two weeks. Hit’s go grab the pup some stuff from the store so she doesn’t feel left out on Christmas!

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you gonna Abe able to get some relaxing in this weekend ?

4 Likes

Hope so, should be able to on Sunday, wife works, not much but cleaning up for Monday and of course Fertigation :wink: hope you get some chill time too bro

6 Likes

I’ve still gotta get Charlii some stuff too .

5 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 I’ve seen the leaf buds on Ma Gooey crosses from GLG. Some Mass Medical Strains too growing outdoors. Vanilla Pupil was one.

6 Likes

I find they get crumbly from the high temperatures. Just my experience. You need fire bricks

1 Like

So 45 grams = 45000mg
12 ounces butter = 355 ml
70% efficiency
20% THC

(Thc% x mg x efficiency)/ml = mg/ml

(.20 x 45000 x .70)/355 =
6300/355 =
17.75mg/ml of butter

6 Likes

I find it less confusing to just figure out how many pieces you get.
1 gram bho = 1000mg
70 % thc
.7 • 1000= 700mg
700mg / x pieces =
700 / 24 = 29.166667

5 Likes

Just spotted this. I still need stuff for Leo and Maui’s stockings too. Bet there’s more than a few of us getting pet stuff.

5 Likes

That’s exactly how I did it. Divided the total batch of butter into how many treats were made.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Stay safe out there. I was joking that I was just going to go to family Christmas tomorrow and wave to people inside from the front yard. I just got word that 9 people have either COVID or RSV and we’re still planning on coming to Christmas. I’m not even gonna chance driving by and honking at that disease storm cloud. :joy:

7 Likes

Still need to get some stuff for my mom’s dog lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the help figuring this out. I didn’t realize it was this ez to estimate potency. I can confirm the heaping spoonful I tried ‘for science’ felt like it was in this realm. Made my whole morning disappear :melting_face:.

5 Likes

Goood morning everybodyy :coffee: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Hope everyone has their cookies ready for Santa. :santa:

10 Likes