TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning fam! Merry Christmas Eve to all! Hope you all have the best Christmas ever!

10 Likes

Itā€™s @MoBilly everyone settle down!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas @TopShelfTrees1 and all of the awesome OGā€™rs that frequent your 100 mph thread!

17 Likes

I got excited to seeing that avatar! Hope you are doing great brother! Been thinking about you lots @MoBilly

11 Likes

Morning folks and merry Christmas Eve to all !!

12 Likes

@MoBilly Life in the fast lane, Surely make you lose your mind. :grin:

Merry Christmas eve everyone! Almost time to bust out my favorite coffee mug.

10 Likes

Iā€™m not about to dampen the mood here on this time of year so Iā€™ll just say Iā€™m doing somewhat better. Thanks for asking my friend.

18 Likes

Hells yeah. Definitely good to see the old boy checkin in. In case I get swamped down with cooking today, Merry Christmas to you and yours Top!

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear you are improving at least, and of course. You are an integral part of this place and a good friend. Many of us have been thinking of and praying for you brother. Never forget, Iā€™m here if I can help in ANY way, even just to chat/vent. Donā€™t hesitate, Iā€™ve got mad love for all of you guys!

13 Likes

Same to you brother! Iā€™m lucky, no cooking for me this year, just doing Christmas lunch tomorrow with the fam, and dinner will be just the wife and I . Kind of just how I like it :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks man. After the holidays we will chat on PM. I appreciate you bro.

7 Likes

Morning all! Damn itā€™s to early to be up on a Sunday! 6:26 am wtf!

9 Likes

Sheesh! Ya thatā€™s a bit early for me! Itā€™s that Christmas spirit!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up. We ended up deciding on just doing Xmas dinner with my wife and her sister and kids tomorrow. Weā€™re completely skipping the disease soup thatā€™s fixing to be the rest of the family function. Iā€™ll go drop some goodies off on peopleā€™s front stepsā€¦ Maybe. :joy:

6 Likes

Most definitely brother, I would like that very much. Looking forward to it, I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and friends, really appreciate you too :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Haha good call on that, I opted out of the big gathering as well this year, at least my wife is off! She always gets stuck working Christmas so itā€™s a nice change to have her home, been a few years since she didnā€™t have to take off at 9:15-30 after presents etc.

6 Likes

My wife and I are going to make an appearance at moms to say hi and drop off a gift and have a quick bite but thatā€™s about the extent of family time this year. We played and sang at a nursing home yesterday and have two more lined up.
Iā€™m not fond of holiday traffic but the band agreed to do this so itā€™s going to happen. lol

16 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Much much respect, I love it! Nothing better than giving back this time of year. Very cool

5 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m just greedy for the blessing that comes from doing it. :wink:

9 Likes

Hahaā€¦. And you deserve it! :joy:

5 Likes