TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Morning folks!!!

In the spirit of the season I’m gonna leave y’all with this theory about how the McCallister family in the movie “Home Alone” are so rich:

:hugs:

15 Likes

Bahahaha ! Tony’s giving him the gears! Makes sense! :joy: Merry Christmas Eve Bro!

6 Likes

Here’s your proof @Pigeonman !

Kevin grew up hard bro.

11 Likes

Haha always knew he’d be a complete gangster!

7 Likes

Have you heard about the fake AI trailer of the new “Home Alone” movie? It was accidentally “leaked” to the public. :rofl:
They had so many people fooled.
The premise is that the Wet Bandits are released from prison and Joe Pesci has been obsessing over Kevin for years. Now Kevin has to protect his wife and kids. He ain’t playing around this time! Booby traps include claymore mines, wired shotguns, flame throwers…
Look it up. It’s funny that anyone would even believe it true after seeing Kevin walking away carrying a hatchet dripping with blood.
:rofl:
Not exactly “It’s a Wonderful Life”. lol

11 Likes

No I haven’t , but now I wanna check it out! It’s crazy what AI can do nowadays, I’ve seen some epic stuff that definitely had me fooled.

6 Likes

Dang Kevin grew into Steve Buscemi, haa haa

11 Likes

Watching it right now, This is hilarious!

7 Likes

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures generated. lol

6 Likes

Just watched it too!

10 Likes

That’s the first time I watched the whole trailer. lol
I saw clips on TV though. I guess so many people thought it real that they put it up on the news.
What is this world coming to!? lol

5 Likes

I can definitely see it, only part that was meh, was Pesci walking down the corridor in jail, his head just looked photoshopped! I can see how people would, especially this movie! Imagine the money a rebrand would make just for nostalgia sake? This movie was a part of so many of our lives, I can almost quote it word for word as I just happened to be a youngster myself when released! Not gonna lie I still refer to the 90’s as “the good old days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a safe joyous Christmas
Three days in a row @MoBilly :tada::tada::tada: yeees

10 Likes

It’s nice to be tolerated!

7 Likes

Tolerated!! Bro your loved and missed!!!

11 Likes
5 Likes

Absolutely! That’s a fact

7 Likes

Look at what my homie got for Christmas! Holy hell it’s got balls like a Lambo no joke! Toyota Supra GTR and that’s Mikes sons vette just off to the left…. And there’s a sweet AMG Mercedes just out of the pic in front.
Coffee and fatties with the boys is an annual tradition on Christmas Eve.
These rich bastards ! :drooling_face:

16 Likes

Lol. Just watched that trailer. Damnit man. If only. I’d be in the theater 2 or 3 times to see that.

5 Likes

Hell ya! Just for the nostalgia alone I’d go at least twice! I would imagine it’s probably being thought up after the trailer went so insane :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes