TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Merry Christmas to all of my OG family! I hope your holidays are absolutely amazing and may the year ahead be blessed with family, friends, good health, wealth and happiness!

17 Likes

Merry christmas all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas Brother!

6 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas :coffee: :santa: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning and Merry Crittermas to everyone.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

34 Likes

30 Likes

What a perfect setting and just LOOK at that tree!!!

8 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:t3: Merry Christmas! I hope and pray the year to come brings brighter days , health and wealth for you and yours :pray:t3:

7 Likes

& U my friend.
:pray:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 ypur son looks faded lmao. Far right. Anyways merry Christmas to everyone!

7 Likes

That’s the morning Diamond dab! Haha Merry Christmas brother

4 Likes

I love that table @TopShelfTrees1 !!

4 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas, @TopShelfTrees1 and all you other OG’ers stopping by here today. Hope y’all are warm and well, and there’s plenty to share between you and yours. Here’s to making it one worth remembering.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas OG :call_me_hand: Stay safe and have a great day/week!

6 Likes

Built it myself, with matching end tables, recycled from 120 (give or take) barn wood. Thank you, that made my day

7 Likes

I had a feeling you had made it (or at least it was custom made), I made this table as a gift to my partner years ago.

I especially liked the grey stain. Anyways, maybe some day I can take on a project like that. Nice work!!!

9 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 my daughter just told me it can’t be Christmas without snow and im like nuh uh I got friends in Canada with no snow right now still celebrating Christmas and she said well you know they celebrate by swimming out there every Christmas lmao im like umm I don’t think so kid haha

7 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend! Got my anxiety attack out of the way before anyone got up! How handy! Pumpkin pie for the win!
!

28 Likes

“Harmonized Hemp” sounds interesting!

4 Likes