TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Merry Christmas everyone.
@crownpoodle pumpkin pie for the win for sure!

6 Likes

Pumpkin or is a primary food group here. Courtesy of my main man @TopShelfTrees1 .

4 Likes

Pumpkin pie for breakfast, no less! That’s the way to start to day.

Merry Christmas OGers!

5 Likes

Very nice! I love it!

3 Likes

I’m anxiety free for once! And have been smiling all morning! Love the hat btw :wink:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas from my Nikolas (my oldest) and his girlfriend Sydney ! And Charlii guest appearance!

26 Likes

Merry Xmas young man and Sydney!

6 Likes

merry christmas ya filthy animals. and a happpy new year too. hohoho!

7 Likes

Merry xmas @TopShelfTrees1 and overgrow family :slight_smile:

HG

7 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: @TopShelfTrees1 and all you OGers hope you and the family have been having a wonderful holiday :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

8 Likes

That’s from @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Was feeding recharge this morning and noticed my UVA was on in the 5x5 during the main lights being off. Not sure how long it’s been going on or why but checked throughly and no herms. I’ll check again tonight or tomorrow more throughly in the white light and make sure. Man that banana daddy rieks to high heaven tho! Smells like bakery sweets :cake: :heart:

4 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone.

@TopShelfTrees1 Slurriking still alive over there? How are they coming along?

6 Likes

Good morning fam! I truly hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!

6 Likes

@Redrum92 , in desperate need of an uppot but doing ok regardless. I’ll take a few pics when I’m down there for ya.

4 Likes

Nice! How old are they now/anywhere near flower?

Holiday season easy for you?

3 Likes

Not sure exactly atm, but not ready for flower, YET. Still pretty small actually but I did that deliberately, holidays have been great, pretty simple yet great! How about you bro?

6 Likes

Morning guys!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Everyone have a good Christmas?

5 Likes