TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Had a nice quiet day. Ate to much and hung out around the house. How was yours?

5 Likes

Same, ate had some family time got to play with my nephew a bit then come home and chill with the pup to end it off. Was a pretty good day!

6 Likes

Had a quiet yet great Christmas. Just me, my wife and kids and Charlii, was definitely nice though, just how I like it.

9 Likes

Lovely. No hurry of course, but boy am I excited!

My holidays were low demand/low obligation, which is how I like it. Relaxing, low stress

3 Likes

Haha my sentiments exactly! I had a similar Christmas this year and that’s just the way I like it.

4 Likes

Lifes been crazy, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Just got done doing a headlight replacement for my dad on his truck and we open the trash to throw out the old lights and my nephew threw away $12 cash and 2 full packs of batteries 1 20 pk of AA unopened and 1 24 pack of AAA Duracell brand with 2 gone. Then a whole part that wasn’t even used (he works for his mom my sister) and he just threw it away thats wasted money its like geez kid he’s 22. Ive never thrown away cash tho idk what he was thinking. Yes I dug thru the trash and washed the bills! Hey I’m not rich haha! My dad said I took the trash man’s Christmas gift lmao

13 Likes

That drives me insane

5 Likes

Oh trust me me and my dad had a 30 minute rant about it. Only 4 of the bills were nasty and greasy and they were all $1 bills so idk why the other $8 was in there? There has been multiple times I wished my sister raised them better but she always had money and paid for babysitters or got them whatever they wanted all the time no matter the cost. We aren’t talking crazy money like cars but Gucci, Prada, gold diamonds its crazy. Moreso on the fact of he’s wasting not just his own money but my sisters money being a bad employee. Ive brought up the whole bad employee things so many times it makes my head spin between not representing the company’s name well to bad work practices that re unsafe when he’s the only worker. I won’t rant anymore but I can’t stand to see stuff like this the waste is ridiculous

7 Likes

Sounds like we would have had a good rant if I was there :joy:

3 Likes

Hey have those jenny kush showed sex yet?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, it’s unseasonably warm here. Definitely doesn’t feel like it’s almost January

9 Likes

Omg I’d be pissed too! The battery packs are worth good coin too, I definitely would have grabbed that cash too! Score

5 Likes

Good morning Brother. May the day bring goodness.

2 Likes

Negative, I’m suspecting both may be female now in fact

2 Likes

Thank you bro, same to you. Hope your holidays has been great !

3 Likes

Good morning all. Rainy day here making me want to stay on the couch :joy:

3 Likes

Dibs on the batteries lol

We go rechargeable, with the price of batteries, if you’re doing it, go hard. I blame the boom box Era, we’re still paying for all the d cells I stole in the eighties? Haha

Here’s to the new year, buds

3 Likes

Exact Same here, was tough getting going today for sure.

1 Like

Ah the good old days! Haha damn shoplifters!

2 Likes