TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I have a rechargeable kit with shells for the batteries where you can put a AA battery in a c casing

It works and blows my mind :scream:

5 Likes

That’s killer, I didn’t know that was a thing! Very cool

3 Likes

The wonders of electrickery lol

2 Likes

I taught my kids and my grandkids, do not walk past $. My folks are depression era. Pennies make dimes, dimes make dollars.

7 Likes

Same here, I pick up EVERYTHING, Pennie’s too! Got a huge change jar, when it’s full I cash it in and we do something epic. I don’t understand tossing money in the trash though dirty or not :man_facepalming:t2:

I hope you are feeling better today brother?

4 Likes

That’s pretty slick. Never knew such a thing existed! Wish I invented it. Wish I invented anything.

4 Likes

Haha same here!

2 Likes

Yeah bruv. Im looking at 13mm rain at 11am :confused:

I have a nesting set of those batteru shells. I can use a aaa to power a D cell. But not for very long. Lol

Its to drop the weight on big battery items at the cost of longevity.

2 Likes

How did I not know these existed! Feel like I’ve been under a rock 🪨

It’s been raining since Christmas here :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Ours just turned to snow. Just a dusting from the looks of it.

2 Likes

I was gonna say its snowing here this morning and they said snow again tomorrow. Glad I don’t have any plans till Friday and Saturday until then just kicking it at the house. Good morning everyone! Just got done setting up the 2x2x3 upstairs for the temporary quarantine tent. Once the drainage base arrives I’ll be setting up the 32x32x63 for a run!

1 Like

Same here! I dont care about heads up or down good luck. If I find money then it’s good luck!

2 females well more seeds lol.

5 Likes

Good aftermorning everybody!

Just got home from the dentist after not being able to sleep all night. Check out that beautiful smile.

15 Likes

@HighTilliDie goodies arrived ! All looks great, have them in water with a spray for a couple hours, then I’ll plug em. Looks great though all around! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Hope you feel better now bro! I know the feeling all too well trust me.

3 Likes

Instantly better. Mouth is still numb and I’m talking like an asshole :joy:. Oh yeah it was also some corporate chain joint. They informed me that I needed $35,000 worth of work in a high pressure sales pitch.

3 Likes

Bahahah ! That’s what I got last time too! They were like “ok so here’s the plan…. It’ll be around 26,000$ but we take payment plans etc. and we also have financing available through our private lenders”
I was like “ dude I came to get my tooth pulled not go bankrupt” that’s when he mentioned the financing/payment plans AGAIN! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

From my own experience, there looks to be some bone loss. They prob want to set you up with implants.

5 Likes

My buddy had a full set of implants done in Costa Rica. 5 star resort/dental clinic. $19k total. Including room and board.

6 Likes

I’m 100% gonna take that 35k, fold it in half and double my money. Lol. Like @crownpoodle said, there are better options. 35k will take me to Turkey get a mouth full of gold implants and still have plenty left over to do a tour of Europe.

9 Likes