TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Glad you’re back! I have a new laptop for the missus and a tablet for me that aren’t working right. I never have a smooth changeover. Nothing un-doable as my daughter says. Morning @TopShelfTrees1 .
Last day of the year. Tomorrow is the 1st. Some laws might change but nothing I’m very concerned about. I’m fine with a reset on the 1st or any other day.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

(skates in at the last minute)

Good morning Top! Morning everyone else.

Merry New Year to everybody!

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a Safe, Happy, Prosperity New Year.

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses:

Just put in a newer oil tank since our last one decided to start leaking on us. Fortunate to find a free one someone was throwing out since they switched to natural gas.
Nice to get it over with and off my mind before the new year.

Hope everyone has a great final day of 2023! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

:rofl: Anyone remember that :point_up: movie? Lol I liked it haven’t seen in 35 years probably :rofl:. Anyways @hightillidie 3/3 on the mountain temple clones! Two weeks to root and these giants will be ready for flower lol.

the first one is in a solo and has been doing good for about a week.

9 Likes

I vaguely remember watching that movie as a kid. Probably 6 or 7 by the time I saw it. I had to read the synopsis of it. Never in a million years would I have ever been able to give an accurate plot description of that movie :joy:

So 80s that the antagonist was an evil capitalist.

1 Like

Lol, I watched that movie again less than a month ago!! :rofl::bear:

2 Likes

I love finding random old movies to watch. Was thinking about short circuit. Johnny 5 is ALIVE!

2 Likes

Los Locos Kick Your Ass. Los Locos Kick Your Face. Los Locos Kick Your Balls into Outer Space!

3 Likes

You beat me to that Short Circuit 2 reference! :rofl::rofl::rofl::bear:
NO DISASSEMBLE #5!!!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Love it!
In other news im about to put on a newer Tarantino movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood! If you haven’t seen it please do yourself the favor if watching this flick. Pitt and de caprio are unbelievable together.

2 Likes

Thank you for the short circuit reference I almost forgot this and needed to recenter my spirit back to the 80s.

3 Likes

Been a bit since I’ve been in here… happy new year my friend! I wish you all good all year! I’m proud to know you man :facepunch:

6 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG!

4 Likes

Awesome movie, @420noob . A real love letter to Hollywood, as my partner likes to call it.
Morning, @TopShelfTrees1 and all you OG’s! Hope everyone has a safe new years eve and has nothing but the best to look forward to in 2024.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

IMG_6262
Happy New Year Fam! Here’s hoping you all had a safe, fun night and I hope everyone has a truly blessed year! Thank you all for being there for me through thick and thin , much love and respect

14 Likes

Happy New Year @TopShelfTrees1 !

5 Likes

Good Morning and Happy New Year brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Well, I gotta remember to drop in here to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

5 Likes