TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Atta boy! Don’t carpal tunnel yourself! I went too far once had a claw hand for 2 days, bitch cramped up and stayed that way, no joke

5 Likes

Oh nice! Gonna be FUUUUNNNKKKYY!

2 Likes

Contemplating doing a reveg with the banana daddy and leaving a branch to reveg and clone. Im not sure if you can clone a plant in flower or if most reveg with 1 or 2 nugs on a branch on the original plant. Maybe someone here knows the best method on when to reveg

3 Likes

8 Likes

You can clone a plant that’s budding. If you didn’t clean up the bottoms than I’d use them for clones.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I was going easy, Kinda sick. cant tell if im going to beat it or just beginning. Finished 3 Royal procession plants. I have one LL and one GCP left to go before taking the remaining plants down.

Here is a look at the return from 3 of the H/Sk.

14 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight! Great job :clap:

4 Likes

Just leave some nugs on the bottoms , more the better, then uppot and stir up the roots a bit, I even cut them with a razor blade a bit, then add new substrate, mykos and Veg nutes and wait, and wait annnnnndddd wait. Lol it works just gotta be real patient

8 Likes

Hell yes! Oh man I forgot you are shucking too! Holy crap you definitely gave her hell! Very nice brotha! You don’t play huh :thinking:

4 Likes

So tired of being outta likes :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I liked a bunch for you. haha

everytime I check out your thread it’s like 1k posts later and I’m like fuck what did I miss!?

7 Likes

Why thank you haha. I know right, it’s overwhelming for me sometimes, I miss a day and have like 140 posts to read :man_facepalming:t2: but I love it , nice to have so many friends

8 Likes

I’ve been holding you down lol. It’s looks like @Rhai88 has been holding you down too.

Have you popped any of bobs pre 98 kush yet? I know you have your hands full with other projects, I haven’t really been around regularly to keep on top of it all.

3 Likes

That’s next on my infinite mission of “next’s” haha I remember @Rena93 saw the coffee terps bob preached and was like ummm why the eff haven’t we grown that out yet… :laughing:

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen thanks brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@TopShelfTrees1 :mechanical_arm: I may have went overboard. The two Sk1 dominant plant out of the 6 females look like they arent going to produce like the others have. Not sure why but should get 250 probably from them. My guess would be less bud sites from limited stretch.

The Dream6 x Haze/sk1 and LL x H/Sk1 cross has me stoked to look thru them, Along with the other creations. The SSDD run is taking shape. I have to do an update soon. At a guess im at 85% success rate on 64 seeds.

3 Likes

I told the new guy @ThePotanist that if he wanted to get to know Overgrow, this was the thread to follow :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

6 Likes

It’s weird how some just don’t throw down like others, even with even coverage etc. still works out that way! I’m stoked it all worked out so well bro, you did that shit perfect!

4 Likes

Haha no doubt! Especially if u wanna learn how to “keep up” :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Real talk. If you wanna hang with TopShelf and the gang, you better be logging in regularly! :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s already to many post… I have anxiety… lmao :laughing:

I know TST1 is a busy man… Yes I did just give you an abbreviation.

Is this what it’s like to be cool in highschool? :rofl:

6 Likes