TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Oh and I suppose The White or the legit Fire OG

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a beauty @Dope_Heffalump . Nice cabbages too. Iā€™ll have to go digging. Grew some purple cabbage that size.

4 Likes

I like purple cabbage better for flavor and the pests seem to go easier on them.

Cabbage is one of the few things we can grow well in Alaska.
Thereā€™s 80 plus pounders at the fair every year.

3 Likes

I saw the Shire being offered recently on Strainly, I think :thinking:

1 Like

Oof, sorry to hear that @HighTilliDie ā€¦
Hope he catches on soonā€¦

Yes master :pray::pray::pray:

Please accept me as your student lol,
That is an art i have been wanting to learn for so longā€¦
Mine doesnā€™t look like itā€™s gonna stop growing anytime soon and i wanna avoid waiting at the barber shop if possible :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got some follow-ups scheduled. New meds seem to be helping.

3 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all had a great weekend and have a great start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Cheers budz, hopefully you find some niceness!!! Very happy i landed in this forum and started chatting with you brother. This is the community ive been looking for as you know

4 Likes

You guys like fishing? Didnā€™t catch shit but a buzz!
My buddy caught a couple nice bass.

15 Likes

Morning guys. Friggin mold. Iā€™ve never seen it like this before.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start! Beautiful pics @JustANobody

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that! Canā€™t like that yikes. Hopefully you win that battle!

5 Likes

Good morning guys!! Man Iā€™ve never seen so many freaking people, this city is nuts atmā€¦.
But Iā€™m ready! Got my paper glasses with a slip of black plastic inside :wink:

26 Likes

looks like you are well prepared :smiley: enjoy!

4 Likes

@m0sirys most definitely :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

looking forward to seeing if there is anything to been seen from my spot later this afternoon.

peace ā€¦

11 Likes

I really hope you get to see something brother. Itā€™s pretty overcast here, hoping it clears up a bit by this afternoon

6 Likes

Hell ya!
We have our glasses, my wife is picking our son up early and we will have a perfect view from our yard. Little dude is very excited! We wonā€™t be totality but we are like 98.5%

7 Likes

Grabbing my fishing license this year, ive got a nice stream about 15 minute walk loaded with speckled trout.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I hope you guys get a great view! Itā€™s so cool for kids too, especially the first time!

3 Likes