TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

6 Likes

I’m out in the front yard watching the same show. Pretty cool so far, especially with a nice bowl of Wedding Cake to enjoy it with.

7 Likes

The sun definitely looks different today even from here.

6 Likes

In Waterdown.

8 Likes

Ahh man I got a video my son took with me in time lapse but it won’t let me upload it :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

The little male Cardinal
is singing like it was morning

Every morning he does his
love/romance song to attrack
his future female,

Bare

4 Likes

3 more.

17 Likes

I know exactly what you are saying Bare I had a couple that lived in my old back yard and blue jays in the front, I miss them a lot. He’s confused for sure haha, the big buzzards here were flying overhead during it was neat

2 Likes

Your pics are epic ! Damn

3 Likes

The first one that’s solo looks like a cartoon or something it’s insane

3 Likes

Won’t load

1 Like

@THCeed phone or camera?

1 Like

I believe it was my wife’s phone.
Just got confirmation that they are from my neighbor’s camera. Apparently it costs more than my son’s first car will, in 9 years. I have looked through his telescope before and you could reach Right Out and Touch Saturn it was incredible also looking at Jupiter and four of its Moons, it was so big I thought we were looking at our moon. I could see the polar caps. It blew my little mind.

5 Likes

Nice @Hotrods_and_hounds how did it go?

We got total darkness driving east to Cobourg but it was full clouds… but like a Van Gogh painting so it was still epic as fuck.

@TopShelfTrees1 it opened up for Hamilton right at peak; did Niagara Falls get any luck?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Night mode worked best playing with filters and contrast the more I zoomed the more sun streaks but didn’t phase my phone. And the camera still works!

7 Likes

Okay I gotta ask.

Why the batteries?

3 Likes

7 Likes

That’s just what was in front of me

Ohhh, now it all makes sense.
NOT.

1 Like