TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Haha oh man! Lots of crazy people for sure, it was insane here! Brought in loads of money to the economy I’m sure. I’m glad I got to see it from home and didn’t need to venture down there.

3 Likes

Dirt cheap liquor store so they are pretty well known. I told my fiance to call HR and report it otherwise it would keep happening because the manager is now mad at her for taking another job and offered her a raise at a different location after hearing that she wanted her days off moved and said ypu clearly don’t care about the company anymore or this store. Basically like oh you can’t devote all your time to us and this specific store then fuck you I don’t want you here. Then says I can get you a job at another location which is the position she applied for before and got passed up on even tho she’s still doing half the managers job daily when she works just trying to be helpful and make everyone happy so the day goes by smooth and she likes staying busy

5 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope all is well!

7 Likes

Good morning bro ! Hope yours is off to a good start @Hotrods_and_hounds

4 Likes

going slow so far rainy, dark, just need coffee :coffee: lol

4 Likes

Pretty gloomy here too, enjoy !

4 Likes

Good morning fam. The coconut water is sweet and I didn’t even burn the eggs this morning. Hope everyones day is getting off to a great start.

3 Likes

Take a look at GP accidental cuts from the drying tent! Super frosty! Yes I know there are cat hairs on it smh. You set your buds down for 1 second come back and boom they are instantly more hairy

12 Likes

Don’t worry about it! No matter how careful I am I always have some in there… But it looks super tasty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You leaving today bro? Have a safe trip and have an absolute blast! Take lotsa pics!

3 Likes

Holy crsp that looks killer! Awesome job! I can’t wait to flower one out!

4 Likes

yeah have a safe trip @Indicana_Jones ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 guess what seeds I just popped?

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Woohoooooo FACE OFF! Yessssss

1 Like

Good morning @amumayuk hope your morning is going great!

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

2 Likes

Yep you got it right! 10 reg seeds into the water!

6 Likes

morning to you as well my morning is boring so far im debating on wether i go for a wslk or not… sunny outdide with warm afternoon ideal conditions but am i up for it idk but i think i gonna kick my self for at least walk to the street

3 Likes

Yes! I’m so stoked for these! Awesome

2 Likes