TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

I used to whistle that song a lot when I was a teenager. Pissed off a lot of adults that didn’t realize it was involuntary. :joy:

3 Likes

Not even trying. It’s been several years that I have been in recovery from FB. One day at a time. It can be done. Just make up your mind and find a good support group.

I’m praying for all those addicts to find a good life after FB.

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

7 Likes

It doesn’t take long to get over that addiction. I haven’t been on FB for years. Of course, now I need to work on that X addiction! :scream:

3 Likes

No Facebook?
Without Facebook I wouldn’t be able to see what everyone is complaining about, see who died and how awesome some of my friends and family are. :laughing:

I try not to check in more than once a week and I deleted the stupid app long ago after I noticed it used conversations I had to target me with marketing, even the my microphone is turned off.

6 Likes

From one to the next ! Story of my life

3 Likes

It’s crazy what some of these apps do! Looking at all that stuff a few weeks ago and it blew my mind !

3 Likes

But they are great business tools, if you do any kind of online selling, there’s really no replacement for social media.

3 Likes

Oh I’m beyond done with it. It’s masturbatory and gross.

And it’s not good for me. It gets me agitated. I’ve decided to live my life not at the speed of light.

8 Likes

Thanks for covering my dumb ass.

2 Likes

Haha no worries bro :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

did a bit of back reading on @Emeraldgreen thread and saw you mentioned still wanting / needing the “secret chief”, great lakes genetics has Bodhi seeds on sale from $70 down to $45 for 11 seeds.
i know we OGers get converted to seed collectors, so just thought i would pass on the info so you can add the secret chief to the collection. :thinking:

4 Likes

Bubbles imitates the local song birds. His favorite is the Cardinal, but with him it sounds like lazers! pew-pew-pew-pew!

At least you know it! :rofl:

8 Likes

Our birdy.

15 Likes

He’s beautiful.

5 Likes

good morning :coffee: :evergreen_tree: :smoking: :man_dancing: og ive been slacking off this weekend trying to not let this become habit :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Goodmorning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone

Man I need a new source of cash, minimum wage isn’t quite cutting it these days

I’m getting so much better at budgeting, but things are so darn expensive these days it’s crazy lol ok rant over :joy:

Have a good one !!

14 Likes

Morning everyone!!

:hugs:

10 Likes

im feeling 95% exactly the same
Man I need a source of cash
is more accurate lolll

8 Likes

Good morning guys! Happy Sunday!!

8 Likes

That’s a good looking bird @Smooth !

And good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew!

7 Likes