TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Good morning guys, @amumayuk i feel you trust me, had a couple shit days and really slacked off. Today is looking much better so far. @Weednerd.Anthony brother…… story of my life lately as you know. Things will get better trust me :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Ebb n Flow, Peaks n Troughs.

Hope you have a great day brotha!

5 Likes

Very cool @Smooth does he talk?

2 Likes

I can relate @Weednerd.Anthony it’s like I have no money constantly…

Keep considering a monocrop run but what would I crop lol

4 Likes

Good luck moving weight nowadays too, especially for anything more than Pennie’s on a dollar :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Thats part of why im not sure what I’d monocrop… it has to be something that would be quads and fly right?

4 Likes

Yep, but that doesn’t exist anymore, guys want a qp of this for 400$ and a pound of this for 1000$ and an ounce of that, but rosin…. Diamonds etc. they want still for nothing though…. Its why I got out years ago, has come full circle again sadly :pensive:

7 Likes

Oh I know the market has bottomed out

But I’m so broke, 10 for 10 would change my life lol

But it’s just something at the back of my head

4 Likes

We got a dude out here growing fresh mushrooms in buckets, and I under 6 months he quit his job and is doing it full time. Sells them to local restaurants and stuff.

8 Likes

Talks more than I do. Actually sometimes will keep rambling on and on. He/she is 25 years old wife had him since 2 months old. No doubt will outlive us.

5 Likes

Also I can’t tell if we are headed towards another economic mega crisis or not. Selling weed is kinda recession proof

8 Likes

Literally, especially right this moment. When it rains it pours. Stupid car

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool but I could see it getting annoying for sure, no question! Don’t they live to be well over 100 yo

5 Likes

Yup. 100 years or so. Seems like birdy is never sick. Dont think it has ever been to vet. Has a pretty extensive vocabulary.

5 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 .My buddy Dennis got tired of having to put pets down as they got old or sick. He got two BLM auction donkeys. Jasper and Lulu. Both will likely outlive him.
Weather’s mostly moved thru. Off for a walk. Then some serious defol in the veg tent. Started yesterday. Depending on how they respond, they’ll flip to flower in 7-10 days. Need to get more soaking today.

5 Likes

you want a crow come to Chatham every year late fall they come to winter here in the city along the Thames river one time 30 years ago they did a count 250 000 birds people freaked out they don’t do counts anymore (there are way more now) come in by 4 points of the compass every night last lite and gone first light in am some stay in town for the day no one knows were or why they came but here they are they make garbage day an activity

5 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1!

How are things man?

Any chance that envelope with cuts landed yet? Hopefully it’s not still out in limbo. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for some coffee and a bowl ! hope you all had great weekend and wish start into the week !:vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Pack a bowl of ground coffee and go-go-go!!!

:rofl:

3 Likes

oh i think that would be gross :sweat_smile: or a great way to start the day :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn out of likes and good morning @Pigeonman :smiley:

1 Like