TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start this morning! I opened up the 5x5 in veg and was greeted to these 4 face off ladies popping up to say hi! I removed the lids to allow space to grow. 2 out of 10 still have no taproots so im doing paper towel method but gonna assume they are duds and continue on

7 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

How long have they been around since soaking?
Did you scuff the seeds?

I’ve had no shows and 7 days later I’ll crack the seed casing open with my thumb and index-finger and if it doesn’t pop like a zit back in it goes and usually shows the tail.

Best of success either way @HighTilliDie !

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Van is packed to the gills with shit and we are about to head back to VA.

Not for nothing @leetdood that’s how I rode out 2008. Nobody had jobs, people were losing their houses, but everyone had money for weed. :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning folks, hope to have y’all start the day smooth

@Indicana_Jones what’s the half way point ish for you when you drive back?

4 Likes

Good morning guys. Man I slept like 7 hours, feel like a new man! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@Rhino_buddy literally holding them in my hand as we speak. Was starting to wonder, sadly these did not fair so well.

@HighTilliDie hopefully they are just slow af, like @Pigeonman ive had some pop up long after as well, the older the beans (harder the shell too) the longer some take to pop. Hopefully the rest are just sllllooooowwww…. Those beans are absolute gems! Cannot wait to see what you find!

11 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew!

3 Likes

Great minds bro, great minds :wink: I guess we were typing on each others threads simultaneously @MoBilly

1 Like

Good morning all

Going for an anesth consult in a bit

4 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

Good morning brother. Hope all goes well, regardless today will be a great day, promise :wink:

My dad here lately keeps telling me times without weed are harder than times without money lol

3 Likes

Anesthologist consult for my surgery cause I smoke hella kill

2 Likes

I would have to agree, or at least almost equal

1 Like

Gotcha, well hope all is well!

2 Likes

Should be, it’s a minor hernia surgery

They tried to get me to switch to edibles for 8 weeks but I’m allergic to cannabis and that was inflaming my gi system

2 Likes

Crazy how weed interferes with anesthesia etc. I never realized

2 Likes

It would explain why the dentist needs to inject extra every time until she realized I just needed lots

2 Likes

But yeah I smoke something like an eighth a day

2 Likes

Haha no doubt, I’ve had similar experiences tbh. I smoke a lot depending between an eighth to a quarter. But my downfall is my late night walks, i usually smoke 2-3 at least just pounding the indica to my brain to shut me down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes