TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Good morning all. Waiting for :coffee: and :heart::heart::heart: to return

2 Likes

Seems to have taken a bit longer than I’d hoped. And damn this warm weather. Let me know what the outcome is. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Haha appears we were typing to each other. Ya idk what was up the last two /three weeks but everything is stupid slow lately .

3 Likes

Well dang it. Slow ≠ success.

It’s supposed to be cooler here again this coming week. I’ll try again. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m hoping mine fair better. We’ll get it bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same.

Dabs->Bong with Flower/Hash Mix->Dobs->Dabs->Dabs->Maybe sleep.

Unless it was a rip-roaring day and my body is so worn down it saps the brain to sleep. :+1:

5 Likes

It’s almost surreal when that happens! But I love it

3 Likes

You two should split a couple cords of wood!! Sleep like babies!!

6 Likes

I’m all too familiar with face chords, every fall I end up being that guy “hey bro, woods coming wanna help”
My parents used to get 5 chords every October. But that doesn’t happen . And my dad doesn’t have a wood stove or fireplace, and nor do I anymore. So I actually look forward to helping my old neighbors and friends do it

4 Likes

It’s outdoors season, my yard will give this to me a few days at least this year! :rofl:

4 Likes

Morning buddy. I smoke all day. Outside only. When I come in after dinner I stop burning. Maybe a few bongs once in a while. A couple Volcano bags of I can sleep. I wake less congested this way.
@leetdood allergic to cannabis? Hey @TopShelfTrees1 who at the other place quit smoking. Had Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome. Puking from cannabis. Who was that? Good grower too.

5 Likes

Oh shit…… i remember that now too! :persevere: lemme think @crownpoodle

3 Likes

They were real sick too. ER visits.

2 Likes

I’m super allergic to weed :joy:. Male pollen in the air my nose plugs up like cement in there.
@TopShelfTrees1 @Pigeonman one year my friend, brother and myself split 7 cords in a day. I crawled from bed to the couch next day​:grin::grin:

5 Likes

I might have to get you to walk through the neighborhood here in August just to make sure I’m okay LOL

2 Likes

Bahaha personal pollen sniffer extraordinaire! Now there’s a niche market @Emeraldgreen

“250$ consultations to ensure non pollination of od cannabis crops “

I’ll be your manager k?

8 Likes

Yes i take 2 pills a day

2 Likes

Be easier to just give your neighbors female plants :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 coke went up in price AGAIN at Walmart

14$ for 24

2 Likes

I just remembered I made edibles last night. Ate several cookies. Might be why I can’t remember I made them. Time for a couple before my walk. Beautiful out after weekend rain. I like Snickerdoodles (spank-you-noodle) and the missus likes the Rice Crispie Bars.
This stuff is a primary food group in the Poodle household.

6 Likes