TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Absolutely ridiculous! Remember when it was 3.50$ for that! 14$ holy sheep shit! I don’t drink pop anymore and am super glad reading that :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yea I drink half a 12 pack a day

3 Likes

Haha I love it! Never a dull moment at the poodle house :poodle:

1 Like

Animal!
I hope that wasn’t with a splitting maul?
That would be a very long day even with a hydraulic log splitter.

I get straight up hay fever from canna pollen.
Nothing wild up here does that to me.

4 Likes

Holy crap, I guess I get it since you don’t drink Java. Crazy though still , that shits no good for ya brother

4 Likes

I trade a QP for a truck load of logs at the end of every summer. Lot of work but nothing better than wood heat.

6 Likes

That’s epic! See I love and miss bartering so much! The world needs to get back to that, my best friend growing ups dad, has a bartering system set up with him and a whole wack of people in Oshawa . They all just trade/swap for their businesses or skill sets and people keep the cash for other stuff, or sock it away. So smart

7 Likes

I agree!
I’m an off-grid resinator.

I built a well insulated home and burn about 3 cords a year. We have a long heating season.
12,000 Heating Degree Days.

5 Likes

I like it too.
I traded a pound of Banana Mac for my Golden Doodle

9 Likes

Yep 100% we barter where we can, our weed has a good reputation around here and it’s rarely on the market so it works out nicely. We heat with wood if say late Sept/early Oct - mayish.

We go through 4-5 cords if I had to guess. The house has had 2 additions since it was built 70+ years ago so it doesn’t flow the best so we use oil as a buffer.

7 Likes

I keep a small circle of people that know I grow, and no one from the neighborhood, otherwise I might get robbed.

5 Likes

It’s not a ton of people, most people think I’m a guy in another state not the guy down the road. We have very very low crime rate, no shit single digit.

5 Likes

DON’T COME TO TORONTO :rofl:

Lot’s of bad growers here… i’m lucky where I’m in an area that has a steady breeze from the right directions and density but not insane. A buddy 10 min drive closer to the core of the city gets seeded crops each year.

A lot of folk here don’t bother outside anymore unless it’s for “shits and giggles” because it’s legal but do all the serious work indoors.

10 Likes

Some of that might just be my old ways of thinking back when it wasn’t legalized.

I’ve only been robbed once and it was from the Marijuana cultivation eradication gang that got me.

4 Likes

We should fight them

4 Likes

Dope quoted himself :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Bahaha I’ve done it too, many times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@JustANobody i agree what a dumbass business model that is huh? Eradicate the medicine that’s healing people :man_facepalming:t2: ahh America , sadly Canada is really no more better off

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the light @TopShelfTrees1

Can’t wait to run some of this gear from @JAWS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My pleasure brother, I’ve been blessed many times by truly amazing friends and community . Including yourself, you are a great friend and someone I can always count on, can’t stress enough how much that means to me along with the respect and loyalty you exhibit. As I said before you’ve proven yourself time and time again, enjoy brother. Much much love and respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Aw shucks all I did was send you a boatload of beans

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes