TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Very cool! Such a great strain I smoked pounds and pounds of that stuff back in the day!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a plan to repair it in fact, crazy glue in a tiny brush. Iā€™m gonna grab some glue in the morning and just lightly touch the edges of the one side of the tear, then just add a touch of pressure. I really do appreciate it, Iā€™m gonna put it in a little case once I can find the right one too. Thank you again bro :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for all your guys kind words! I appreciate it! My thought was we can always have a good reason to have a babysitter on 4/20 now and itā€™s another reason to celebrate!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great man. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your future wife.

4 Likes

Oh yes bro I am looking for that variety since a decade or even longer! Canā€™t wait to see it growing!

Back to old school :slight_smile:

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the fam ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

good morning folks nice cup of voffee and some TK to start off my day

10 Likes

Morning everyone and congrats @HighTilliDie !!

8 Likes

Good morning guys! lol now thatā€™s an interesting coffee! @amumayuk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hope you guys are all having an amazing morning.

7 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and congratulations!!!
I hope all who read this a very satisfying and peacefully stoned day!

7 Likes

Good morning OGers, and CONGRATULATIONS @HighTilliDie! :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

Iā€™ve never seen infused cotton candy. That looks like a great way to camouflage the Everclear! What does the the finished product look like? (Iā€™m assuming you donā€™t actually spin the sugar, so it looks more like a waferā€¦)

4 Likes

He actually has a professional cotton candy maker so he probably does! I wanna go to that wedding I tell ya! Gonna be lots of really high people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

id call them happyclouds

3 Likes

YES! I love it @amumayuk

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Spectacular day for everyone :grin:
Congrats @HighTilliDie I hope your at the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in your life

4 Likes

Good morning bro :wave:t3: @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Actually its going to look exactly like cotton candy but itā€™s not going to taste the same I promise! Iā€™ll take some pictures but I used cotton candy sugar banana flavored and it came out looking exactly the same but much much stronger after. It will still go into the cotton candy maker to make the cotton candy sugar into a fluffy sugar treat

5 Likes

That sounds AWESOME! Youā€™re turning one sticky treat into another sticky treat.

2 Likes

Random question

Have you guys ever watched the NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT tv movie?

For armed bank robberies itā€™s right up there with heat for insane shootouts

The crazy thing is it actually happened

5 Likes

Heat is a wicked movie lol I forgot all about that one!

4 Likes