TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

I feel like I watched that movie live on TV while it was happening lol.

4 Likes

Lol the movie is pretty realistic I thought. It felt like it was the actual thing

5 Likes

I watched it in high school and the whole thing is so insane. 2 Bodybuilders who decided “hey let’s get a bunch of vests and hundred round AK drums, the cops won’t be able to stop us”

They were almost right too

7 Likes

Most real life police shootouts nowadays aren’t like insane O.K. Corral style

So watching that was like holy shit wtf dude? No snipers, no swat, just a bunch of cops with shotguns and revolvers vs 2 dudes with the metal gear solid bandana on

4 Likes

What that the movie about the guys that made like full body armor?

2 Likes

Close to it, yeah

Like Ned Kelly?

5 Likes

Ned Kelly had more of a complete outfit I think

But that’s the general idea. Plus cops are trained to shoot at center mass so if you put shit like plates on, these 1970s cops weren’t doing much

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Also worth pointing out that they took barbiturates

2 Likes

My step brother likes to play medieval knight. :grin:

4 Likes

Lol I don’t know how to feel about that, like I’m not disappointed I saw it. Buuut that will also now be some random shit that will always take up a spot in my brain lol.

4 Likes

Not wanting to sound like a jerk, but it’s pretty dorky.
:kissing_smiling_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Foam. Yes.

But if you know you know…

6 Likes

Kinda makes escapism sound sad with the whole

At my job my boss is in control :frowning:

But in darkon

I’m IN CONTROL

I know it’s meant to make the larping sound inspiring but it just makes me feel like, lady, you know you can get a different job right? Or start your own business

4 Likes

I would do it for all the medieval hotties!

it for

8 Likes

And she’s got a transformers tattoo, nice

7 Likes

Id go larp out in the woods with these nerds. To be honest, the shit looks really fun.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! I just blew 2/3rds my paycheck on my dehumidifier man I really hope it works well. Manufacturer discount of like $200 so I couldn’t pass it up with a friend who uses 2 regularly and loves them.rated for 1300 Sq ft and my house is 1689. Worst case scenario I buy another one down the road later but this unit has to be more efficient than the old one that was on ever since we got into this rental (close to 6 years ago now!) And on top of that I don’t think its even running and doing a good job at what it’s meant. I think at this point the fan is moving and that’s the only thing that works lol

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @HighTilliDie , and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

@HighTilliDie that looks like a reasonable device that will help :wink:

the price is also funny 420,34 normally they are even more expensive in that size or? think that was a good deal!

5 Likes