TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

@m0sirys My buddy uses the HD 55 (blue) which is the base model. For some reason the blue isn’t discounted as much as the top tier (gold). The blue was on sale for $520 something on the manufacturer website and on Amazon it was $440. I always check out the manufacturer website for the best deals and anything expensive its usually better to go directly thru the manufacturer because Amazon has to refund it thru them or do warranty work thru them anyways so it skips the middleman

5 Likes

Its a crawl space dehumidifier but my buddy said this is the way to go as its smaller and more capable than most the bigger units

2 Likes

Yes, that seems to be okay. I’m curious to see how it will perform in operation, how many % humidity do you have to remove from the room? Basement rooms can be a real pain! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At least as far as humidity is concerned. I’m always a fan of venting the warm and humid air to the outside. At least from a certain size of room.

So tomorrow it starts! A bit nervous and excited about the wedding? :grin: :grin: :grin: I bet you will have a great day tomorrow!!

3 Likes

Well my basement leaks water everytime it rains and ill have puddles all over 1 side of the basement. Humidity in the basement can be as high as 75% sometimes and in the flower tents they have their own dehumidifier. When one tent finishes flower and I put new plants in it to veg ill take the dehumidifier from that tent and use it in the drying tent and for the most part always be juggling 1 dehumidifier not wanting to buy another one. This new dehumidifier is my attempt to eliminate the humidity in the basement and hopefully save on my electric bill a bit more

3 Likes

I’m excited but my fiance is the nervous one. I told her it doesn’t change anything for the next day and our day to day living stays the same

4 Likes

haha thats normal for a bride i would guess ! :slight_smile: you`ll have a great time together!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

wish you both the best possible wedding !

1 Like

You have a dehumidifier inside the tent itself? Mind if I ask what kind?

Also, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. @HighTilliDie have a great day tomorrow!

5 Likes

I think the dehumidifier will do the trick! I’m curious to see what you’ll tell us how it goes. After the honeymoon, of course :smiley:

3 Likes

Morning folky folk and everyone else!

:v: :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning. Nice score on the dehumidifier
@40ampstofreedom might be interested if the discount is still available

5 Likes

Epic thread! @TopShelfTrees1

That sugar looked really neat, than y’all mentioned cotton candy… now, I’m not much a sweets kinda person, but that sounds incredible!

Mornin’ to everyone here :wave:

4 Likes

Thanks man those are really nice and I absolutely love the hepa filters! Great tech there. I will probably go with this company.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone!

I’ve been so darn busy lately I haven’t been online nearly as much but I have a couple minutes today lol

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew, and HAPPY FRIDAY!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

7 Likes

Good morning everybody! :coffee:

Is everyone ready for the festive weekend? :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Congratulations, Hip hip Hooray!
Also those edibles sound awesome!

7 Likes

Morning guys, that day has finally come! Friday!!

6 Likes

420 eve as well, woohoo.

6 Likes

You waiting for seed sales?

4 Likes