TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

ya some shops have them but the prices are pretty crazy, there were ppl actually selling freebie packs for 100’s of dollars. the whole time the pack says freebies but ppl were still spending large coin to get just 5 of them. i thought that was just insane.

crazy stuff for-sure …

9 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone.

8 Likes

I actually jumped a guys shit on Strainly. $200 and it says freebie in plain sight? I told him he was greedy.

6 Likes

There will hopefully be a ton of FP OG seeds flying around the second half of this year and hopefully some great examples of it being sent back to Jaws

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. I bet everyone got some great sleep last night :joy:

11 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones . I actually didn’t do too bad in that department. :+1:t5: Hope you can say the same.
Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and all your crew!

10 Likes

Mornin Guys, I always get decent sleep just wake up alot along the way lol.

11 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great remainder of the weekend!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall enjoyed your 4/20!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great second half of 420 :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Well I will be shortly I have all these leftover edibles and a baby shower to go to today lol

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 here’s some pics for you and everyone else. You can’t see him in the picture but the weed spirit @leetdood was reserved a seat to the left not pictured lmao. Last pic is the edible cotton candy as a few wanted to see it

30 Likes

Congratulations! Looks like it was a beautiful day.

11 Likes

Congratulations!

I might be a weird dude, but I very much enjoy going to weddings.

10 Likes

I grabbed the wrong shoes and the shoes I wore must of been from my junior prom or something. They lasted the event (1 hr) before both soles came off the bottom and the shoes kinda decimated. I took them off shook them upside down and it was like a carbon filter im like yeah these were past their life expectancy apparently lol. My best man said the shoes should of got their own picture and story because it had everyone laughing as im walking the sole just starts slowly falling off each shoe one after another

13 Likes

Congratulations @HighTilliDie
Looks like you had a wonderful day. May it be the start of a joyous journey for the two of you!

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it! We didn’t have a big turnout but I got to meet @Hotrods_and_hounds. Super cool guy! Think I smoked him out too much he wasn’t prepared for this kinda party haha!

16 Likes

Congratulations @HighTilliDie . Looked like a nice day weather wise, wherever you are. Nice location.

5 Likes

happy cloud or fisher price?

5 Likes

FP is safe for kids. Supposed to be anyways. I feel like a grey haired toddler half the time.

5 Likes