TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

yes safe for tykes

4 Likes

Happy 4/21 everybody!

6 Likes

What a great day!!! Congratulations :beers:. Thank you for sharing the pictures really cool

6 Likes

@amumayuk it was from amazon its brand name is vivo

4 Likes

Hahaha made my day… I guess a lot of people thought that about me… haha… nobody believes me if I am honest about my consumption xD

3 Likes

Vivo is legit I got one of their motorized animal spits and use a stainless hop boiler for dry sieve and the quality on that unit for price makes me like that company so thanks for sharing now know their other products are good🍻

4 Likes

my question was aimed at the end profuct hapy cloud = thc infused
fisher price= kid safe

5 Likes

Lmfao nope definitely not kid safe after product

6 Likes

Congratulations @HighTilliDie

Now you’re obligated to show up at your wife’s job the next time they make her cry.

10 Likes

Silly goose , takes more than a couple bowls to put me out, but :100: percent wasn’t ready for all that. You guys go all out on the especially the edibles. You make some gourmet type stuff legit. Also the cotton candy machine. That’s pretty neat!

10 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

and congrats @HighTilliDie looks like you had a great time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

have a nice day ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

good morning every1 have a great day :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week! Back to work meh haha

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Day off yesterday and out with my aquatic friends, was a great day I needed very much . @HighTilliDie thank you for sharing bro! Looks and sounds like it was an absolute blast, you guys look so happy! The shoe story was hilarious! Sounds like me getting “dressed up” always something off :wink:
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! You guys have come along way and I’m proud of you. Please give my congratulations and love to your Better half too

13 Likes

@HighTilliDie is that a pendy included in your attire? As I said I wish I could have been there for you guys , glad you had a wonderful time!

4 Likes

Good morning TST - Fam :star_struck:

Sprouting is running smooth so far.

Hope you have a good start of the week!

Peace

6 Likes

Great news! I hope you have an awesome day @CalleMinogue

5 Likes

Thank you!

Did you grow the M39 as well or was it just a commercial buy?

Do you have something like pics or notes or something to share ?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the kind words @TopShelfTrees1! And yes thats my pendant I had made I was showing off on here not too long ago love this thing!

6 Likes

I did grow the m-39 and m-10 but I would say it was 12-13 years ago at least, maybe more. I’ll check and see if I can find my notes, one thing I know is it hates humic acid and excess nitrogen . I remember having to restart a whole run cuz it started nutating . My mentor figured out the humic acid part .

6 Likes