TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Oh ya i remember now! I love it! Seriously though I’m so glad you guys had a great time . Looks like the little one had a good time too. You guys look really happy!
Here’s to many , MANY amazing years ahead :beers:

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone, plus beautiful pictures @HighTilliDie

I hope you had an awesome day you will remember forever!!

6 Likes

Congrats again @HighTilliDie everything looks like it went smooth and fun for all! I agree that those shoes should have gotten a few pics to add to the anecdote :rofl: :+1:

Mrs. P loves Mrs. HTiD’s footware for the wedding as she looks soooooo comfortable :grin: :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks that’s really kind of you. Every small something helps :slight_smile:

Nutation - interesting - never had contact with this word before.

5 Likes

Sorry I meant to say mutating @CalleMinogue

5 Likes

Good morning folks! How’s the Monday starting for ya? Also tst what do you have goin in your tents is that the blues?

7 Likes

Were you out fishing yesterday?
You mentioned being with your aquatic friends, I figured you were swimming with the fish or catching them.

4 Likes

Some gmo x Gorg , some alien tech from @JAWS and Cheese Quake x space monkey from @Shevchenko And some victory lap from @hughdunno as well as the granny skunk from dominion and carbon killerz from Strayfox but they are all tiny seedlings still as I keep them under low light until I get the blues etc. into flower. I’m also going to pick 12-15 clones (well old moms) and toss them in my 4x8 as I’m gonna need bud asap, oh and the one single burnt tiny one in the black is a boo I noticed growing in the old coco , so I rescued it but it got burnt from my IPM spray, actually all my seedlings did just some more/some less. I even killed a few in the big tray not pictured below

12 Likes

I’m guessing the bigger ones, I’m pretty sure I’m thinking the blues. But what pot size you running them in and you do 70/30 coco and perlite?

3 Likes

Yezzir I got a few

24 Likes

That first one was a giant! Wish I had someone to take a pic

3 Likes

You’re only an apology away. Don’t wait until it’s too late.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I was actually just thinking about it yesterday in fact

4 Likes

Gorgeous fish! It’s been probably over a decade since I went fishing. Everything about the river/creek/stream is life to me. 110% jealous

3 Likes

I’m running them in 1 gals atm, but I’ll switch to 3’s soon and then flip, yes 70/30 coco and perlite

10 Likes

Same here, and sadly I’ve been missing out, I needed some time out for sure. Had to walk miles to get away from people though, it was crazy busy. Same here the water is my other happy place no question . I absolutely love it! I’ll have lots more pics soon trust me :wink: and if you ever come out this way hmu

3 Likes

I am just a phone call away, or if you prefer, a hop, skip and a jig away.

4 Likes

Have no idea how much I appreciate it. Seriously :facepunch:t2:And I’m looking forward to that day :fishing_pole_and_fish: very much

5 Likes

I look forward to seeing those. If nothing to live vicariously! Where I live there are lakes but it’s just not the same as river/creek stuff.

I laugh too hard at this sadly. Fishermen jokes :confused:
My pops and I used to call unwanted bass “BASSterds”, from a lake of course haha.

4 Likes

Haha no problem I learned something new anyhow :slight_smile:

2 Likes