TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Bahahaha we have these invasive goby’s here, my kids called em poopies when they were little so it just stuck, now we make piles of poopies (not supposed to put them back , cull on site) and feed them to the birds, wildlife after. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Good morning TST and all your crew!

6 Likes

Pile of Poopies… i like it! It’s funny how traditions are made. Your kids will remember that the rest of their lives

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly stay warm today out there!

2 Likes

It really is, I love seeing them carry on stuff like that, always puts a big smile on my face. Like I taught them at a young age to get stinky when we fish, cuz as you know fish pick up scents on the line/bait etc. one time I took them to a bridge we frequent. I had to run back up to the car, and they were below, when I got back my son dumped the jar of powerbait minnows on him and his brothers hands and they had spread it all over them! Bahaha it was priceless! What a day/ride home that was, I dunked my youngest in the water completely submerged over the edge and he left a sheen like oil/gas on the water. Five minutes later I walk back over to cast and look in the water, there was like 50 fish going nuts from the scent overload! We smashed em that day ! lol I bet we caught 15-30 B.A.S.S. each and a bunch of pike and sheephead too :joy: priceless!!

7 Likes

Is chumming allowed in fresh water!?
:rofl:

4 Likes

Bahaha ALMOST spit out my coffee, ALMOST ! It’s funny you mention that! Last tournament I was in I caught a guy chumming and videod him, then when he was weighing out I brought it to the judges. It’s definitely illegal in tourneys

6 Likes

That’s a beauty man! I went out on Friday but had no luck. Seeing that I might have to go back out this evening lol

4 Likes

That is a hilarious story! Mobilly stole your thunder though, chumming with two+ chums? heheh <3

3 Likes

Well, I know a little cove that has a perpetual eddy going in the middle of it. The next time I go after catfish… We set jugs out in that spot and they oh so slowly move in a circle slow enough you can’t see it with the eyes.
:thinking:
That would be just making it too easy though. lol

2 Likes

M-39 gives me ptsd. Black Pepper terps . It was all that you could find from the indoor market for year after year after year in quebec until people started growing what locals called “exotic” :tired_face: which basically meant everything that was not Northern Lights or Friesland or m 39 . The Friesland was nice, it reminds me of the soma ncyd at times. I always welcomed the outdoor harvests. Friesland and nl was always done outdoors here.

5 Likes

This I recall, spicy black pepper. PTSD though :grimacing: I better stay way from her nowadays though. I always preferred m-10 for terps but the 29 had that more all day buzz to me anyway

4 Likes

Lol yeah I exaggerated a tad. I was just so sick of it and never enjoyed it to begin with but we were literally flooded with it. I believe the whole country was. In bc they would call it beasters

5 Likes

That’s how many felt about Blueberry around here.
2003-2005 ish.
So much BC Blueberry cheap and it was good, got smuggled up here that it just got boreing.

4 Likes

I need to design my own shirt still that says

Kush
Sour
Chem

4 Likes

I’m with ya on the blueberry @Dope_Heffalump at first it was awesome real blue, prolly DJ’s stuff. Then Blue dream was unavoidable.

I do crave those Black Pepper terps. I believe I found them once in a Bubba

3 Likes

I think @HighTilliDie found them in Gary

3 Likes

I found myself riding a Greyhound Bus through Gary and I couldn’t help but pray we didn’t break down.

I thought downtown L.A. Skid Row was bad.

4 Likes

That’s unfortunate.

When I lived in Ca. I had jury duty in LA and got lost, ended up on skid row and it changed my perception of the less fortunate forever. I’m not sure how it is now but at the time it was an unfortunate truth that many, if not most of those that stayed there, were Veterans of our military. It breaks my heart :frowning:

5 Likes

I haven’t been through there since 89.
I lived in LA for a year right out of High School. My uncle hooked me up with my first construction job.
I loved that weather

5 Likes