TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

absolutely! the weather was my favorite part too. If it was too hot, you can drive 30-60 min in any direction and be in a different climate.

If it wasn’t so expensive to live there, I would go back in a heartbeat

Edit: and the food! I knew all the awesome food places.

5 Likes

When I think about LA, I think about getting stuck on the freeway. :rofl::rofl::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

It’s crazy, but you have so many options to hop on surface streets and other freeways to get you close.
Think about all the poor bastards that commute into LA from 29 Palms and far out inland empire for affordability.

4 Likes

I’m craving banana terps and apricot terps. Been chasing for years. One day !

4 Likes

Taste or smell?

3 Likes

Arrived today

Thanks, @THCeed :+1:

6 Likes

Haha nice thanks for all your input. Hope you have some great memories linked with it!

Hope I can add as well some special ones.

Something to say about the m39 terps ?

I have heard that it was a real commercial one in BC and a lot of people were sick of it xD
Hope I can finish it before middle of October here at 52N!

5 Likes

@JAWS has some banana og he has at glg. It’s a killer deal!

4 Likes

our market being highly sourced in quebec makes me relate to this
the exotic tag was like saying craft or top shelf around here

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Hotrods_and_hounds

Operation tricycle is a go

4 Likes

They land already?

2 Likes

Yessir! They’re in the fridge until pop day

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I’ll get the others up there soon as I can.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

The donated pack of headbanger is in customs right now so it shouldn’t be too long before it arrives

I just started a 12 week run in the seed tent so I’m not sure how many days/weeks veg I should do on the seeds. 9? 10? I don’t give them a lot of light so maybe 10 is best haha

2 Likes

Definitely both in an ideal world

4 Likes

I heard it’s not too Banana"ish". I can’t recall now but there was another strain with some letters and numbers that apparently has all the banana. I’ll find it again somewhere. I think hammerhead had it.

4 Likes

Chiquita banana s1?

3 Likes

I’ve had plants that had apricot and peach terps for part of the flowering cycle, but they definitely morphed into something else towards the end.
I’ve had the same experience with apple terps.

Banana Og has a Banana smell to me like banana bread when you open a bag of it, plus it’s potent!

4 Likes

Sounds delicious :yum:

4 Likes

Does it have another name ? I keep thinking it is SD something or other but im prolly way off

3 Likes