TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

C. Banana

I know he also made a DBMH dubb banana mango haze (NEM cut apparently stands for Nothing Else Matters)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the info. I feel like that’s a name I would remember easily. Then again my lack of memory always surprises me. It’ll come back to me if meant to be. I wiill stumble upon it again as I did the first time perhaps

4 Likes

On Jaws Banana Thread, Hammerhead has a pic labeled CBs1 #1. Might that be it? Just abbreviated Leet’s reply I believe.

4 Likes

Lol now that you put it like that it could very well be indeed.

4 Likes

Thank you both

4 Likes

Yay! There ya go lol

4 Likes

Just went to check it out and Wow that is a beautiful plant. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

good morning og :coffee: wish me luck got an interview at gas station this morning im feeling pumped olll :rofl: :rofl: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :wink:

10 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @amumayuk amd the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

@amumayuk that sounds great brotha! i`ll push my thumbs for ya . :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

have a nice day !!!

7 Likes

Good luck @amumayuk

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@amumayuk Good luck brotha, You got this!

5 Likes

thanks everyone im feeling pumped but lost at the same time see ever since i started working st 14 ive never really applied for a job the traditional way(droping redumes)
first job for my foster dad unloading fishing boats then construction (word to mouth hiring)
and mow im hoping to be a cashier clerk, i just hope i wont get stuck eith a 15-20h/week schedual im looking for 30+hours at least i need to also figur out how eorking and claiming disabiity benefits work, cuz i know that they honne cut me off as soon as i make too much

11 Likes

Good morning everyone. @amumayuk got my fingers and toes crossed for you , I hope you get the hours you want and you enjoy it, yes definitely call disability and find out the hours you are allowed, don’t need to get cut off that’s for sure. Good luck bro :crossed_fingers:t3:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing well.
Nice fish @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Good morning bro, thank you :pray:t3: I was pretty impressed considering I’ve been slacking lately on getting out. That big girl was the sign I needed :wink:

3 Likes

Do you ever fish the river from a boat?

3 Likes

Oh hell ya ! I’m the spot sniper in a boat, I have holes that would blow your mind! Here’s a few from a year or so ago, Christmas Eve

19 Likes

I know here in ontario it’s based on the amount you make. Hard to lose out after the new changes too.

2 Likes

I think I am in love. I only have a 17 ft. boat with a 60 Yamaha on it. It would be great for the river. I have fishing and smoking reefers with you on my bucket list.

10 Likes

Oh man! Yes it definitely would be perfect! My dream is to have a boat one day. I have a 14’ aluminum with a prehistoric 9.9 at the cottage my grandfather left me. But she would not fare well in the Niagara without a serious motor upgrade and some work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
You have an open invite as I’ve said. I guarantee we’re getting out, and I also guarantee after one time out (as long as it’s not a shite lockjaw day) you’ll be hooked! I have a buddy from Kitchener that swore he’s not a “trout guy” now he comes down with his boat every chance he gets and has become “steelhead obsessed” just you wait! I’m known to blow peoples minds on the water :wink:

10 Likes