TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

@TopShelfTrees1 thats some amazing catches there brother! Good morning everyone! I transplanted all my berries last night and cleaned out the area where they would go and took out a small grass like bush. The raspberries were to the left not pictured but then we have the blueberries circled in blue and blackberries circled in black. Yeah they are close but im not too worried about it as I have limited room and they were already here lol

13 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie looks nice, They will fill in like crazy once they take off ! You just reminded me again but good news is my wife is off this weekend and we are going for dinner on Saturday night, Iā€™ll get some pics and some snips 100% then. I think if they get too out of control you can just cut em back, my old neighbor would cut em back and they would be bigger in 2-3 weeks, things grow like crazy once going. Will be awesome to go pick your own bowls in the future! Iā€™m jelly

4 Likes

You make jam out of raspberries and blackberries not jelly :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

You have a deal. I do not have a fly rod, do you use other equipment?
Maybe Iā€™ll leave my boat at your place, so I donā€™t have to tow it there every weekend, :wink: :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Foreigner ba dum Ching :drum:
Well played sir

4 Likes

Oh ya, float, fly, spinning reels. Iā€™ve got stuff for ya anyway. Iā€™ll share :wink:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 it seems my kindness has started to infect others. I just had an OG member message me and say they started sending out clones for shipping to help others just for the appreciation and it feels great! I love this place and I love that others want to follow my GOOD habits lol

11 Likes

Sounds like they need some antikindotics.

4 Likes

Yes brother! I love it, Iā€™m telling you it truly is infectious! This spring Iā€™ve seen many acts of kindness, so many in fact. It always warms my heart. I told you long ago , youā€™ve got a huge heart, and you are a helluva guy! And I love that you have found giving and just general kindness so early in life. I only wish I found it in my early 20ā€™s or sooner! Itā€™s stuff like that that starts movements, seriously. Iā€™ve witnessed it. Never EVER change, you are an absolute gem and i guarantee will infect many many more! Much MUCH respect @HighTilliDie :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Absolutely man! Just makes my day to see messages like that and know you made a change in someoneā€™s life for the better and itā€™s makes others lives even better

2 Likes

My dad was a guide for 17 years up north, and I guided almost every weekend I went up so that he could have the weekend off. I have six or seven trolling rods, probably six or seven casting rods, and no lie, boxes of tackle, at least a half a dozen. When my dad guided, the lodge would give him lures to use all the time so that the guests would buy them. He ended up keeping boxes and boxes of unused tackle, like tote bins I mean.

Like this. I was thinking I would hook you up for taking me out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hell yes it does, thatā€™s true value trust me . I can only imagine the awesomeness you will invoke! I absolutely love it! Itā€™s stuff like that that drives me too. We are influencersā€¦. But PROPER influencers, infecting others with kindness! Recently my life has truly become a much brighter place because of this EXACT kind of stuff.

4 Likes

Holy crap brother! Thats epic i remember you telling me your dad was a guide before! That was a dream of mine for twenty years, I almost started one here, but couldnā€™t get a boat/trailer/equipment loan then, man you must really know your stuff too, guiding isnā€™t easy, Iā€™ve done it with a friend who owns one here. I love that type of stuff! I live for finding old tackle boxes, or unopened tackle etc at yard sales or when I was doing renovations! My buddy Ryan found a sea crate at a neighbours who passed away! Absolutely crammed with tackle/rods etc. from the 70ā€™s the family just left it after they cleaned out the house, didnā€™t even look. He opened a booth at the flea market 7 years ago, heā€™s still selling stock, quit his job and only works on weekends at his booth now too. What a score!

I can only imagine all the goodies you have! But honestly you donā€™t have to bring a thing! Iā€™d just be happy to get out with you and spend the day together. For real

5 Likes

I take pictures of weed and my food. Bam, Iā€™m an influencer. Influence yourself to smoke more right now pls

3 Likes

Yes! I like that influence a lot!

2 Likes

Have you ever tried tuna or shark fishing?

3 Likes

The more I look in that tote the more I drool! Look at all those rapala fire tigers and husky jerks ! Omg @THCeed thats EPIC! Truly

3 Likes

I want to do both so bad! Especially tuna ! I dream of tuna fishing, and fishing tarpon. A big old shark would be epic too! Oh and a grouper!
@crownpoodle has so many epic tales!

5 Likes

Good god. Those look like trout butā€¦ gigantic. Are those steelhead as well? The trout we used to catch were Rainbow, Brown and Brook. Rarely lake trout but even those were half the size of what you have thereā€¦ I bet thatā€™s a BLAST to reel in!

Also good morning everyone. I hope you all are well and off to a good start.

3 Likes

Come down to the east coast! Itā€™s expensive for a trip out with the boat and gear rentals but it makes for a good time. Get a group of 10 ppl from here would be a blast

5 Likes