TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

This is the way!

Gatekeeping and dishonesty are the bane of goodness in this world. I’d share the shirt off my back if someone was in need. Keep up the generosity, throughout your daily actions @HighTilliDie. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey at the end of the day this is why I joined OG to learn and spread my knowledge and kindness with others! Just glad to see others doing the same makes me happy and proud! Update on that dehumidifier its kicking ass and taking names! The old dehumidifier was keeping the basement at a nasty 70 rh and it smelled wet and funky. I switched out the old one that has been running for about 6 years nonstop for this new unit that’s been running since Sunday morning and it’s just doing amazing. The humidity in the house (1689 sq ft unit is rated for 1300 Sq ft) has dropped from 70 to 53 im amazed. Looking at the specs new vs old the new one uses 4.1 amps and the old one used 7 amps both at 115 volts. Hoping this saves money and does the trick for me! I have it set at 50rh and it hasn’t shut off yet but this rainy weather will be the real test because the basement leaks so it will be on quite a bit

14 Likes

Oh man! I’m gonna make you regret that! I had a very good friend move out there last year in fact, Sackville. Where my cousin lives actually. We’ve been talking about planning a fishing trip out there. And he keeps bugging me to come stay…. This may happen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Amen :pray:t3:
You are yet another absolute gem in this community! Truly . The shirt off my back quote is one I’ve used to describe myself too! If we could just get even 30% of the population on this wavelength what a world this would be! Operation KINDNESS engaged!

2 Likes

Now THAT’S a tackle box! haha. My favorites were good ol’ rooster tail spinners. great for the river and even easier if you chilling on a boat and trollin’

Awesome collection

2 Likes

Good morning, the top pics on the ground are steelhead, bigguns too. Then in the boat those are brown trout, around spawn so they get crazy hooked jaws and gorgeous purple sheen too them. I’m actually trout obsessed, truly. I can be fishing the bass post spawn , with bass bait…. And I’ll pull out trout after trout lol, guys shake their heads all the time.

3 Likes

Oh man! Those still kill it out here!

1 Like

That thing is badass! How big is it, and what did that set you back? I have like 3 of those big white power guzzlers. The ones you hook up to a drain or bucket! They suck up power like it’s going outta style lol

2 Likes

Drain into the sump pit?

1 Like

sheesh. I suppose to catch the big ones you gotta hit those big rivers! Those look like so much fun.

My gear was all ultralight stuff. I still have my reel. A Shimano 500fa. My rod and the reason I stopped fishing broke in two. I can’t remember the name but it was a 3’ 1 piece rod. One day I reached into my closet to grab my camel back and there was some resistance so I tugged harder. Damn near cried that day

1 Like

Ahhh, my lure is working. Lol

2 Likes

Don’t you mean “for reel” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s 18 inches long x 12 inches wide x 12 3/4 inches tall with the small feet to keep it off the ground. After shipping, 10% discount, and manufacturer discount (originally $850) it came to $420.34 shipped and it came within a few days. It can also be hung from the ceiling as its a crawl space dehumidifier

1 Like

I have relatives in Cape Breton that own boats and have friends with boats.

3 Likes

lol let me know if you end up down this way! If you give me a heads up and I will start putting some money away for it. The boat leaves first thing so it’s dark to dark. Long day but definitely worth it.
Deep sea is a cheaper trip but it wouldn’t compare to 1000lb tuna or shark

4 Likes

I have friends with sea worthy boats but not that can handle fish that big lol.
Have you been out with them? The ocean is always a good time :grin:

2 Likes

I have only been out to jig for mackerel and cod. I would love to go out with them for a week on a lobster run or a crab run. They are not set up to catch those big monsters

4 Likes

That’s not bad at all actually. :thinking: I love you can hang it up too!

1 Like

@THCeed @Kushking902 we definitle gotta make this happen one day! I’m dead serious too. Time to start up a piggy bank :bank:

3 Likes

:100:!! This is a wicked idea!

2 Likes