TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

i tend to do the same slso , just go with it and have fun

4 Likes

Meh, I had to walk away and lost my train of thought.

For the most part I spent recent free time getting prepared for my next cycle and setting up a male chamber of sorts.

Ima just shoot for the moon and see what happens

6 Likes

The damn capacitor on the compressor side is toast. So I called several supply houses and they don’t sell to home owners. I finally found one. I’ll have my part some time tomorrow. I’m stoked they only charged me $30 for $10 capacitor, but it sure as hell beats some scum bag technician rolling up to try and charge me $700 to replace it.

8 Likes

That crap right there! How do people sleep at night doing it?

4 Likes

Several years ago my wife’s granddad had the same thing happen to him. Some one came by telling him it would be an $800 fix after he already had it fixed for $800 the year before. What ever “guy” came out to fix it, they installed the wrong size capacitor for his unit. So I told granddad to tell who ever was standing there to fuck off. I called my homie and he came out with his multimeter. We went to the supply house and picked up a brand new properly sized capacitor for $5 and fixed granddad’s shit.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Yes I would make the f2s anyway. You never know

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
:metal: :metal: :facepunch: :facepunch: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Okay, thank guys.

I was watching that plant from the beginning and really hoping it was a female. I suppose if I can save enough pollen I can use it for a BX.

4 Likes

Or you could clone it, lol

4 Likes

So the receptionist at the surgeons office told my mom honey and red onions is a natural cough remedy.

@beebud just sent me a giant bottle of honey so that’s helping! It doesn’t totally get rid of my coughing but it makes it less intense and frequent.

7 Likes

I treated my wife’s cough with @beebud 's honey! (And lemon juice, and vinegar, and cinnamon.) Good stuff!

Oh yeah,and sometimes I did add pepper and powdered garlic. :yum::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Also Osha tea. It really does help. With honey, of course. Osha Root: Benefits, Uses, and Side Effects

Especially if you can find candied root. Or get the root and candy it with honey. It’s as good as the cough drops on the shelf. Probably better.

6 Likes

Thanks guys.

It doesn’t hurt as much now so I’m not as worried, but the honey just helped a ton. I wouldn’t be able to smoke otherwise for the boredom and general relief.

9 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Today is a race to beat the rain with all the accounts to get cut. :mechanical_arm:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Take it in stride, use this as a trail run on the process to make seeds. Don’t forget to have fun!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

9 Likes

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
good morning fellaws was patiently waiting for this morning to share this meme with you alll have a dank day

13 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and good morning to the rest of you hooligans!

9 Likes

Morning everyone! Have as great of a day as the day will allow!

:v:

11 Likes