TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Don’t forget to discharge caps before fucking with them

3 Likes

True. 100% true. It won’t kill you but it won’t feel nice.

1 Like

I think it’s the safety rule they emphasized most when they taught us about any sort of electronics or computers etc

2 Likes

That’s why you toss those things to the newbie. Toss and yell catch.

2 Likes

For us it’s the water trigger in the attic’s air handler. Our attic is stupid damp after this winter and of course our plan of running the AC so the condenser helps with that BS isn’t working because the high RH% is tripping the sensor.

You’d assume there’d be an accessible by-pass but no. I’d have to climb into the attic, find and press a button.

Easy enough for many, but my claustrophobia is so harsh that I literally freeze in panic with only my head up in there.

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Oh yeah that sucks. I’m lucky that I have an old house with an old stand up and walk around in ass attic. I hate crawl attics and I hate tight fitting under the house adventures too.

3 Likes

My house is pretty old too. We added a 2nd story. Old houses are interesting.

4 Likes

Melons herm?

3 Likes

Auto correct if they don’t germ. @InTheWoods

3 Likes

This old house was born in 1967. Lots of good ideas and bad ideas. lol.

It hit 29.5c today… I bought another window fan and woodshopped a rig to use my old trusty 6" vivosun air mover to such the hotness out of the dank cave… aka my fucking bedroom.

It sounds like a rocket! But I need the PWM fans running in the basement to battle the humidity down there as the AC usually helps A LOT with that problem.

And while I have a dehumidifier running with a hose line to a drain… it’s STILL 70% RH in my tents down there which is bad as they are either in late-late-late cropping this weekend flower or got a few weeks to go in the Nepalise :watermelon: Hashplant seed run.

8 Likes

I think the main issue is lack of checking ph. He told me he isn’t checking ppm or ph at all and I said we can’t address anything else until we know the ph input and runoff

3 Likes

Honestly in soil I don’t check my ph unless I have something going off the rails pretty far. I normally have enough Dolomite in there to balance out and have a good buffer zone. But I think hashplant is on the right track. If he is not allowing enough dryback the roots will start to rot, and overwatering will also lead to lock out and cellular damage in the leaves. Also not sure if it’s the pic but them stem also looks purple as hell.

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds that’s because he was using a blurple but if hes feeding fox farm nutes and not ph’ing then I can imagine thats a problem because that nute line runs hot

3 Likes

Yeah no, that stem is way purple. Even running hot I’ll push my plants till I get a touch of tip burn from running hot. He’s in some form of lock out. Also once he corrects the issue he won’t see change until the new growth comes in. The damage on those leaves is already done. @HighTilliDie

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys and all the rest of the gang! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning folks!

Long day yesterday but I’ll be rewarded with a slow one today. I wish you all a great day. :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having abgreat day so far! Thanks @Hotrods_and_hounds. Yeah i kinda figured it was nute lockout during to ph issues after he said he wasn’t testing anything but at the same rate no one can give good advice till we know what he’s at runoff ph wise

7 Likes

solution? flush and restart? im curious
good morning everyone :smoking: :coffee: :v:

6 Likes

Morning folks!

8 Likes