TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Lotta good films were released in 84.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whad up TST! :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Holy shit bro. I just took a look at everything came out in 84. There’s probably close to 20 movies I would have loved to have seen in the theaters. Do they even make 20 movies a year anymore let alone worth watching?

8 Likes

Shit, they dont make two. :joy:

8 Likes

Morning TST. Morning everyone!

6 Likes

What the hell is going on here?!? Part 5? WoW!! :grin:

11 Likes

Good morning everyboday! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

9 Likes

Good morning guys

Wish me luck on my groin hernia laparoscopic surgery.

11 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :coffee:

good luck with surgery @leetdood

8 Likes

Good luck brotha! Hope the surgery goes smooth and your recovery is swift! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @OrganicGorilla , @CanuckistanPete , @leetdood , @amumayuk @OhNo555 @InTheWoods and the rest of the fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day ya all :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

btw congrats @part 5 :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

11 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and friends, hope all are enjoying coffee and a buzz :honeybee:. First time stopping by in the morning to your thread 🪡, going to have to put this on my morning journey. I didn’t know you @leetdood was going to have surgery today, wish you the best, and hope all goes well! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thanks guys. I was supposed to get it in March but they kept pushing it out.

10 Likes

yeah brotha have speedy recovery!

8 Likes

Mornin’, y’all. :coffee:

Nice storms to greet us early the past few days out here. Hope y’all are faring well. All the best for your thread rollin right through 25K, @TopShelfTrees1 .
Best of luck at the doc’s, @leetdood . :four_leaf_clover:
@InTheWoods , @amumayuk , @m0sirys , @OhNo555 :tophat:

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

good morning everybody.

I hope you have a speedy recovery @leetdood!

Yesterday completely RIPPED my likes. I already have to wait 1hr lol

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

10 Likes

Good morning everybody. @leetdood everything is going to go according to plan. Here’s to a speedy recovery as well.

10 Likes

Morning guys, best wishes @leetdood, now is that gonna be out patient?

8 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

Here’s hoping for a complete and speedy recovery @leetdood !
:pray:t5:

7 Likes

Good morning famdamily! Had a great yet long and exhausting day yesterday! Sprayed all just under 100 plants . One at a time on a pedestal :man_facepalming:t2:. Then got showered and ready just in time for a visit from my brother @MissinBissin who always makes my cheeks hurt he makes me laugh and smile so much! Plus he brought goodies and a replenishment of my one and done concentrate so now I can alternate between lost coast and one and done for IPM which will in turn make both more effective . ANNND he showed up with extra goodies from my otha Ontarian brother @THCeed I was double blessed !! Thank you both SO MUCH ! Turned my day from meh, to awesome! Truly cannot wait until next time when we all can chill and blaze together and laugh until our cheeks hurt :laughing:

Oh and @MissinBissin im soooo looking forward to that road trip in the summer brother! SO MUCH!
And I’m sure @shag will be ecstatic as I’ve only been planning this for 4 years now but it always falls through, let’s make it happen brother :facepunch:t2:

17 Likes

Been thinking about you all morning brother @leetdood but I know you, you are just dying to go home and go to sleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes