TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Get those ducks in a row and make it happen.

5 Likes

Working HARD on it trust me. :wink: @shag

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 thank you :pray:t3: nice to see you bro. Hope all is well. I actually had someone ask me the best source for STS ingredients in Canada, any input?

4 Likes

Been there. Ice that baby down. I know…sounds like a terrible idea. Just to keep inflammation down to start. No lifting pots if you can help it.

3 Likes

Apparently they told him no more than 1 gallon max

4 Likes

I don’t always get notified when you tag me. :thinking:
I did not get notified on this one.
Dunno why?
Maybe it is a form of shadow banning.

I am not allowed to post more than 3 times in my own thread.
WTF is that about right…LOL

5 Likes

Best wishes and best of luck to ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Get well soon.

10 Likes

I have this one too actually. Just found out recently too. But that is weird when u don’t see my tags, but that explains a few things. Thought maybe you weren’t interested in some things I posted a little while back, probably didn’t even see them. That blows !

5 Likes

Bahaha true that! The damn cone of shame

3 Likes

FYI
I did not see that quote, it does show you replied but no quote.

2 Likes

Who do we rent the Cheech and Chong van from?

3 Likes

Ahh @shag . Thanks for the coffee in the nostrils. That made my day.

4 Likes

Happy to help… :rofl:
I did get that tag. :thinking:

2 Likes

You guys need a party :tada: BUS :bus:. My friends and I did it in Vegas a few year ago and it was a blast :boom:! What happened on the bus :bus: stayed on the bus :bus:! We had a cool :sunglasses: Jamaican guys for a drive and he didn’t care what we did! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! I’m curious if anyone has any input on using an ozone generator to clean tents in a perpetual grow setting? Apparently it removes PM and can be used on plants but I haven’t done any extensive research into it yet thats my plan today as I have an ozone generator but my tents in the basement are all really close to each other so im not sure what I’ll effects it will have running it even for a short amount of time

2 Likes

Pretty much,

I am at home now but have to remain upright 30 mins for my pain pill I just took. Minor bleeding too.

6 Likes

clinic like Shouldice or what ever that big one is or hospital

3 Likes

3 posts in a row. If you need a smart ass comment so you can continue posting, let me know. Maybe I can help.

7 Likes

Hospital, outpatient as @Hotrods_and_hounds asked

3 Likes

I did when I had my hernia surgery. I don’t think the doctor wanted me licking my balls.

4 Likes