TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

So it feels good to have that cone off then… :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, except that now my neck hurts! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@leetdood heres to a speedy recovery. and no dont get your hopes up yours balls wont stay that big forever its just the swelling :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

8 Likes

In between runs, I turn off all my fans and wipe down what I can, then I turn an Ozone for a bit with all the doors closed. I honestly don’t know if it’s the right thing to do. My soil biology is still very alive, all my beneficial and whatnot. I have a 2x4 bed, moving it is not practical. I more rely on EM-5 with my initial cleaning and then the ozone to freshen up the smell.

I forgot to add, I don’t use ozone in a room with living things in it, including plants :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Coming down from the north?! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Any of you big Traveller

are planning to get to the

French province this yr

Bare

2 Likes

I believe that I ordered my raw ingredients from HomeScienceTools .com.
Any science chemical supply/ingredient site or shop should have them.

2 Likes

I’ve run one prior to new run but still had clones in the room and didn’t get any damage.

1 Like

I just placed an order a few days ago.

8 Likes

@Gho13 please keep me informed how it went and if it seems to make a solid product! But thank you very much dude!

3 Likes

Ya ill have it in my log when I start that run.
Thats the @Sebring recipe. Someone posted it for me a few days ago.

5 Likes

Awesome dude def tag me in your grow log and I’ll be in there!!

3 Likes

Also we see you @Indicana_Jones just hiding in the shadows lol

4 Likes

I think that was good advice, because it definitely is uncomfortable at points. Bruising, swelling, bleeding, really annoying. Sometimes I feel great as an autistic person, and then I get super bitchy and irritable when something is hurting or sore constantly. Just wanna check out and sleep until I feel normal.

6 Likes

Hey @leetdood . I see it’s got you up. Be careful. My hernia surgery put me down more than it should have. I wasn’t able to get walking. For whatever reason I ended up with a DVT. No long-term problems, but scary.
Mine was invasive, required a screen. I tore it loose coughing after 10 years. Uncomfortable, but not dangerous not to fix.
Bet you feel better soon. No giant bong rips. No coughing sessions. If you have to cough or sneeze, hold a pillow tight against your gut. I’m serious.

7 Likes

It required a lightweight mesh here.

Taking very small bong rips. Trying my best to not cough or laugh. I just dont deal well with this pain and boredom sober.

6 Likes

I slept til about 1am, so I wasn’t able to go back to sleep yet.

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice and releaxed day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

:camel:
:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes