TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Ask them to use a float sensor instead of a water contact sensor…unless your system is unable to use a different sensor.

1 Like

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @Pigeonman, @Emeraldgreen, @Thetravler, and the rest of you guys! Day number 8 of the east coast heat wave! Stay cool my friends! :tada::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! We miss you @TopShelfTrees1. Hope your doing well and to hear from ya soon brother

2 Likes

Just head over to IG, he’s active there.

2 Likes

Shoot me a DM with his screen name please

Anyone been on the congo trip thread lately? They are getting another group of people together to help pay for the next trip. This time the hunt is for black magic

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@HighTilliDie Yea I have been lurking, Waiting for more details. I hope to be able to help with some cost for the next trip.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Good morning everybody. It’s been a long time since I ran out of likes this early in the morning. Just like old times.

3 Likes

I was going to say something very nice about you but since you can’t like it there’s no point.

7 Likes

They’re BACK. SAY SOMETHING NICE!! DO IT NOW!!!

6 Likes

Hey guys is @TopShelfTrees1 still around? Havnt seen him posting and then seen his last post way may 15

4 Likes

He’s not around here. He’s okay though and firing on all cylinders!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

@Indicana_Jones is a swell guy and keeps the forces of evil at bay.

5 Likes

he hoovered what he wanted , got a bunch o free shit , talked a big game . in 100’s of posts i see no plants , why i bailed on him a year ago . Same old same bullshit

11 Likes

Dang i thought he was one of the good guys.

3 Likes

And then sent lists asking for more lol

3 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate!

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!
I rather liked that dude. What a shit deal. What the hell!?
I feel like I wasted so much time on his thread.

6 Likes