Toxicity or deficiency?

It looks like they are over watered to me.

4 Likes

scratch in some good powder Dolomite Lime - Pure Dolomitic / Calcitic Garden Lime into the top 3 inches of medium 1 TBS per gallon of medium/ water in, don’t exceed 2 TBS per and I bet they look better in days :peace_symbol:
Amazon.com : Dolomite Lime - Pure Dolomitic / Calcitic Garden Lime (5 Pounds) : Patio, Lawn & Garden
P.S when you water it in, drench roots with a micro dose of nutes

They are 2 to 3 weeks into flower which means they are transitioning from heavy nitrogen intake to heavy phosphorus uptake. They always squawk a bit during the change. I’d stop overanalyzing and give them a balanced dose of fert and litfa. They are just adjusting

4 Likes

I do use foliar sprays. I make double salt sprays like Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Nitrate, etc. I spray them, wait a couple hours and then see if any raise my brix with a refractometer. If they do, I’ll bump up that particular element about 5 ppm in my mix. Going to experiment with the Ascophylem type kelp here soon as a foliar spray for transition.

I have never used botanicare products but, they have been around forever and I have heard good things about them in the past.

@Heritagefarms. Have you any opinion on Epsoma brand products? I found a planting mix by them that contains all sorts of goodies for a decent price, but haven’t seen anyone use it for cannabis

I haven’t used that brand , mainly want to watch for to much bark as filler, or vague descriptions of ingredients, if it feels fluffy in the bag and hasn’t compacted into a solid shape that’s normally a good sign. I’m known to feel a bag up like I’m searching it for contraband to determine if there is chunky bark filling.
I do have great luck using nutrients like that company makes , I’m using a 5-10-10 granular organic feed from the feed store outdoors as we speak, combined with general organics bloom. The only thing I would watch out for is if they incorporate to much slow release nitrogen if so you want to add appropriate amount of bloom food with out the nitrogen but if not use the normal low nitrogen bloom foods.
High phosphate in early bloom higher potash towards the last half.

3 Likes

It’s super hard to tell if it’s a nutrient issue or a pH issue. One way to test for nutrient problems is to do a chemical leaf analysis. You should also be sure to flush with lots of water to get rid of any excess nitrogen.

1 Like

They’re all jarred now lol, the yellowing passed and they budded out wonderfully. No telling what it was, but the growth never hindered. Could have just been moody plants

Your pot is simply too small, that’s all.

Fill a pot 3x the size, half-full with soil, place the pot with your plant in there, then add soil to fill up the sides. Make sure the smaller pot is a few inches above the edge of the big one.

Now you can throw kitchenscraps, grass clippings and tree leaves in the ring around the smaller pot and keep growing forever, sowing cannabis and companion crops in the small pot.

Companion crops activate a wider range of fungi and bacteria.
Diversity helps everything grow.

4 Likes

John Kempf knows his shit bro lol I was beginning to wonder if anyone else even knew who he was lol tons of good info if you can get past all the sales pitches lol

1 Like