Tracker's garden

You’re only lying yourself bro.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Fixed my post :sweat_smile:. Jack top Kristy below.
Currently under 600w hps, I will run them again under my new 500w LED next run

1 Like

Is it Kristi Kush, Kristi OG, or Kristi’s Dream?

1 Like

Kristi kush** my bad

2 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for clarifying that. Both of those were made in my garden using…

Kristi Kush=
My Kristi female x @Maddawg’s Bubblegum Kush pollen

Kristi is my cut of Crystal Skull Kush from Heart & Soil Seeds.

CSK = (Indiana Bubblegum x Wedding Cake) x Afghan Hindu Kush

Jack’s Kitchen=
My Hell’s Kitchen female x @Maddawg’s C99 x Jack Herer pollen

Hell’s Kitchen is from Covert Genetics

HK = NYCD x Lemon Bruleé

11 Likes

Friend’s garden is looking awesome. The Dream6 is getting close, maybe another week. It bloomed a little early. The PowerNap is 1 to 2 weeks behind that, and the Dream Genie is another 2 weeks after that. It will space out the harvest/trim nicely.

Dream6 - sweet berry, sandalwood, patchouli aroma.

Power Nap - fruity aroma

DreamGenie - this one prays like the Genie female. The BD(JD6) reversed pollen donor never had praying leaves. Leaves always praying hard. Look at daytime pics from a few weeks back when it was 100F+. And look at Genie, the center plant inside the raised bed in my garden.

26 Likes

Attempted pollinations so far…

Big Girl × Shishkaberry 3 F2 @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard

Big Girl x Celtic Stone @Draig @Lady.Zandra63
Genie × Shishka 3 F2
Genie x Celtic Stone
Genie x Taste the Rainbow (Heart & Soil)
BD(JD6) x TTR
BD(JD6) x Amnesia HP
Kristi x Amnesia HP @Varinaut
Kristi x TTR
MAC1 x TTR
Genie x Clusterfuck @Klyphman
Kristi x Ike’s Afghani @Klyphman
Kristi x (NL5/NL1 x 89NL) @Klyphman

18 Likes

Dream 6, a week after soaking and successful germination. They’re growing really well. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

Edit: I may have posted 2pics of the same plant twice, instead of the other. Stoner moment incase you noticed. All are fine so we’re cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Yay! Babies!

2 Likes

Everything is blooming well now. The rest of the pollen will be applied this evening.

Big Girl - slightly sweet berry on top of OG kush aroma

BD(JD6) - I love Blue Dream aroma.

Genie - strongest aroma in garden lemon/pine. Very sticky. Fat colas filling out.

Kristi - awesome herbal anise chocolate spice aroma coming out.

MAC1 - starting to smell dank. Quite aromatic. I’ve never grown this or seen it growing before, so don’t know what to expect.

17 Likes

Other flowers in the garden…

Don’t know the name of this. It sprouted from a pack of wildflower seeds I picked up for like 1usd.

From wildflower seeds

From wildflower seeds

Zinnia - This particular Zinnia is the most compact I’ve seen. In the past they’ve always been more stretchy. This one is only b about 16in tall and bushy. Also, my Zinnias always got PM in the past, but this one has been throwing lots of new flowers since early summer and no signs of PM.

Marigold - this marigold plant is pretty big at about 18in tall.

Not sure the name of this one. I think it’s some type of bean, but not sure it’s edible. It grows through the fence from the neighbor’s yard. Dropped beans on my side. Now it volunteers every year

17 Likes

Keep an eye out for caterpillars. I found a few on my outside stuff last week. Just a heads up.

1 Like

I found one today

I applied all the pollen on hand this evening. These are all the crosses

Big Girl × Shishkaberry 3 F2 @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard
Big Girl x Celtic Stone @Draig @Lady.Zandra63

Genie × Shishka 3 F2
Genie x Celtic Stone
Genie x Taste the Rainbow (Heart & Soil)
Genie x Clusterfuck @Klyphman

BD(JD6) x TTR
BD(JD6) x Amnesia HP @Varinaut

Kristi x Amnesia HP
Kristi x TTR
Kristi x Ike’s Afghani @Klyphman
Kristi x (NL5/NL1 x 89NL) @Klyphman
Kristi x Blue Kush @DougDawson
Kristi x Skunk #1 this is 2022 pollen that was in the freezer. I don’t have the source recorded, but the packaging looks like @Maddawg

MAC1 x TTR
MAC1 x Chocolate Diesel @AzSeaindooin420
MAC1 x Blue Moon Rocks @DougDawson
MAC1 x Celtic Stone

19 Likes

That many crosses, I’m curious what’s ur process for preventing cross contam?

Thrilled to see this much working happening

5 Likes
9 Likes

Great read bud, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Last year I got about 10 to 20 seeds on all non-target branches combined. So a couple of seeds per branch on non-targets. Some non-targets had zero seeds. Based on the number of seeds I got on target branches, that’s less than 1% cross-contamination.

This year, I took more care in the preparation procedure, and I made a better way to fold over the open end of the bag and wrap it around the branch with a much better seal. I expect even less cross-contamination in the current garden.

I’ll report my findings after harvest.

11 Likes

Fingers crossed that the majority of pollen applications take. Between prep, mail transit conditions, and storage, the pollen is vulnerable to failure. The stars must align just right for success.

3 Likes

Interesting aroma coming out of Big Girl this evening. I was back inside the plant cleaning up some stuff. All the movement was causing her to get very aromatic. There’s a clear grape aroma with sweet berries and OG gas.

6 Likes