Greasy's Journal

Currently running an outdoor experiment with two AK Bean Brains Blueberry Indica that are in their second week of flower. Interested to see if I can get them to fully flower before the days become too long, or if they will reveg.

Also have my small tent which holds a variety of autoflowers from 20twenty, Mephisto, and some home made crosses from friends in the larger pots, along with a few Rocbud freebie photo’s and seeds from Sebring, which are in the smaller pots. As the autoflowers get larger, many will be moved outdoors.

53 Likes

Lady on the left is thicc!

7 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

8 Likes

The outdoor plants are fully organic, using recycled organic soil amended with buildasoil amendments. For the indoor, I’m moving away from all organic for the first time, and trying Nectar for the Gods to see if it helps speed up the early growth.

8 Likes

Thanks! I would like to run this strain again this summer when the sun is up to it’s full potential.

5 Likes

That’s right, “hips don’t lie!!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Blueberry Indica’s looking pretty happy today after storming the past few days. Entering their third week of flowering. Buds are starting to form, and she has a nice musky hashy smell when her stems are rubbed. Think my soil mix has too much nitrogen in it with the leaf curling.

22 Likes

Transplanted the photos into 1 gallon pots, and culled two male Blue Microverse X Skywalker autos.
This 20twenty Whiskey Zulu auto, which I got for their Great American Auto race, is a watermelon zkittlez auto bx and seems to be hitting it’s stride.

Double Grape is starting to pick up speed in growth.
These two rocbud fem photos were freebies, and are Terp Daddy X Platinum Punch #1. Seem to be a little cranky still from their transplant.

11 Likes

The plants are entering their fifth week of flowering and are starting to really develop their buds. I’m hoping that the continuing incremental change in daylight won’t have them re-veg before they have a chance to develop and mature.

17 Likes

Terp Daddy X Platinum Punch transplanted into 3 gallon pots

Pura Vida F2 also transplanted into 3 gallon

Point Break

Blackberry Kush

Double Grape

12 Likes

Harvesting my outdoor Colombian X Diesel. Was vegged inside for two weeks and outdoor all winter. Lost it’s main cola to caterpillars. Didn’t think they would have been a problem during the winter months, but I was wrong.

21 Likes

Outdoor Update:

Blueberry Indica Week 7 Flowering

Double Grape Auto

Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

17 Likes

Gonna be one huge MFer of a cola!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m gonna harvest her in two weeks, I figure if I wait any longer than that it will re-veg with the days really growing longer.

2 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes thank you for the Northern Lights X Orange Grove seeds. I will be running these outdoor this year.

10 Likes

Hell yeah bro, I look forward to following along!

4 Likes

Nice post,following

1 Like

Glad to have you guys. Thanks for following

2 Likes

Looking good, Greasy!

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow swampthang! You should head on over to the Introduce Yourself @OG thread.

4 Likes