Tracker's garden

I’m happy they made it to you. I hope you find something good in there.

1 Like

I’m sure that is the Citrus Flower seed you are talking about. Those are big seeds, like little coconuts.

2 Likes

Talk some more about this “mix” you are using. What’s the ratio of grow to bloom?

1 Like

See here…

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you sir

1 Like

Blue Dream (J6)
21F
Gave them their first Banana Ferment yesterday.
Finally got them all pretty healthy.

13 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

23 Likes

Very cool! :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Kristi Kush

Jacks Kitchen

19 Likes

Looks very nice! Thank you for sharing pics

3 Likes

Dream6 absolutely kicking ass!
Still in veg though :sweat_smile: all plants smell very nice.

I’m loving the growth and structure of the bottom right. Could this be JD’s cut? Looks like a solid specimen.:boom:

And guess what? I took 3 clones and only topped the top right. :wink: Roots should be poking out of the plug sometime soon. The first clone from the left is what I mentioned earlier and have my eyes on. :eyes:

Thank you @Tracker :green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

15 Likes

The leaf structure on that one is the most similar to the JD6 cut. Only the finished flower will tell. Blue Dream should have a slightly sweet blueberry and sandalwood aroma.

I’m happy they’re doing well now

8 Likes

We saw the last total eclipse over Georgia a few years ago. Very, very cool. Glad you got to see it.

1 Like

Saw the last totality in MO. Next April will be totality in Dallas. After that, we won’t see totality in North America for many years.

1 Like

Very impressive @Tracker!

1 Like

These are ripening nicely. BD will come down this weekend. Kristi has mote time to go. I’ve been finding quite a bit if caterpilar damage on Kristi.

BBD(JD6) flopped over

Kristi

16 Likes

MAC1 55 days flower light cycle.

19 Likes

When do you think that will finish outside? :fire:

1 Like

I had it veging indoors up until 55 days ago. If it had run the full cycle outdoors, it probably would have already finished a week or two ago. It looks ready to chop now, but i pollinated it a few weeks ago. I want to let it run at least another week or two, so the seeds have more time.

6 Likes