Tracker's garden

Hey tracker
Is that clone you handed me a CSK or is it a cross?

1 Like

I made names for the beans because a lot of people told me it was too hard to keep track of all the initials…

Bones OG
(Black Domina x True OG) x [Goji OG]

Kristi Kush
Crystal Skull Kush x [Bubblegum Kush]

Kristi OG
CSK x [Doc’s OG]

Genie Juice
[Motherlode Kush #4 x(Z3 Zkittlez x(Wedding Cake x Blue Mac))] x [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush) F3]

Moon High Dagga
Power Cheese x [NL#5 x Skunk#1]

Jack’s Kitchen
Hell’s Kitchen x (Cindy99 x Jack Herer)

Citrus Flower
(Sour Kush x Triple Pakistan) x (Z3x(WCxBM))

The BDxTOG I got from Covert. Those beans were made by Aaron Levy @allpronobro on IG. The Goji pollen was shared to me by @G-paS

The CSK = (Indiana Bubblegum x Wedding Cake) x Afghan Hindu Kush from Heart & Soil Seeds. The Bubblegum Kush and Doc’s OG pollen were from @Maddawg

The [Motherlode Kush #4 x(Z3 Zkittlez x(Wedding Cake x Blue Mac))] female was from seeds I made in my garden. The [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush) F3] pollen was from @Maddawg

The Power Cheese female came from seeds from @luna . PC = (UK Cheese x (UK Cheese x Power Plant)). The [NL#5 x Skunk#1] pollen came from a user on another forum that goes by HighDesertNM.

The Hell’s Kitchen female came from seeds from Covert Genetics. HK = (NYCD x Lemon Bruleé). The (C99 x Jack Herer) pollen came from @Maddawg.

The (Sour Kush x Triple Pakistan) female came from seeds made in my garden. Both components were from Sannie. The (Z3x(WCxBM)) male I selected from a batch of seeds from sungrowngenetics.

From that breakdown you should be able to find everything on seedfinder.eu.

I hope that helps.

16 Likes

The clone I gave you is a cutting from the original CSK female. She is the mother of Kristi OG and Kristi Kush. By back-formation logic, her name is Kristi.

Tall dark green plant in center is CSK Kristi

25 Likes

@Tracker…wow…that has to be the mother of all breakdowns…lolol…why can’t every responsible commercial breeder be this open and transparent?..you will go far tracker…your not holding any information back…props awarded indefinitely!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely love that pic, gets me EVERYTIME

3 Likes

Blueberry giveaway

7 Likes

That’s a gorgeous backyard Forest!

1 Like

I love that pic too. Your yard has the dope fiend lean. :sunglasses: :+1: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The fem seed run is getting close to chop. Brown seeds are starting to emerge on their own.

The plants in the outdoor look like they’re finally settling into their new home and new growth is happening. We’ve had very nice sunny days in the mid to upper 70’sF this past week. Conditions have been favorable for the plants.

17 Likes

You just running, looks like, three plants outside?

2 Likes

I needed to put them somewhere. They were too rootbound, and the bigger indoor spot is occupied with the fem seed run. I’ll pop some others within the next few weeks. I just had to do something with those.

I’m not going to cram as much into that bed as I did last year. I’m going to see how big I can get those 3, and I’ll put the others somewhere else…maybe. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Cool. I’m running a few outside. I have a Frankenstein clone that does not look too good to be honest. And I retired my ISS mother after snagging a couple of nice clones. She is in the ground. To flower out. Also stuck an ATF and a Zamadelica in the ground to keep them company. But I don’t know if they are boys or girls yet. They are just really pretty plants. Plus I’m growing my Skywalker clone from last grow, in a 10 gallon pot. Outside on the patio. She is already close to five feet tall.
Then inside I have a Frankie, a CSK (from you) and Sheelavathi in flower.
In my veg tent I also have two God’s Space Needle, a Zamadelica, and an Alaskan Thunder Fuck.
If that ain’t enuff, I have six seedlings for the London Pound Cake Challenge.
Should keep me busy, yes?

3 Likes

Yes. You’ll have plenty to do. I’d put that Skywalker in the ground and see what it can do!

1 Like

Yes, I believe you’ll be busy hehe.
And I second what @Tracker says…put that Skywalker in the ground and let her rage! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These volunteers are looking healthy. I’m tempted to see what they can do.

Based on where they popped up, theyre most likely Bones OG, but who knows? They could have been anything from the 2022 outdoor.

17 Likes

Man I love that shit! Finding a few plants in the vicinity of your previous grow was always something that made me wicked happy. Very cool

1 Like

They always start popping up in the yard this time of year. It’s difficult for me to toss them. I’ve had decent stuff from volunteers before. Just don’t know for sure what it is.

4 Likes

My buddy calls them moms mystery meat MMM lol.and trust me I get it, I’m the same way, hate killing and throwing out planrs no matter how small although I do it constantly I try and regime them often . I wonder if any of my old plots still have “leavins” that continue over and over ?

2 Likes

What an awesome surprise! Would it be difficult to scoop each one out individually with a shovel, then replant them into the raised bed?

2 Likes

Not difficult. I might put them in pots for the time being and have them sex tested before putting in ground.

2 Likes