Tracker's garden

Did you wack the top off? Beasts. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

…majestic

2 Likes

Holy shit!

2 Likes

I accidentally broke off the main shoot on the volunteer when I was bensing it over a few weeks back.

4 Likes

You should have just cut it in half LOL

7 Likes

Charity auction donations to St. Jude’s Children Hospital

4 Likes

Those are incredible, Did they even start to stretch? :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, I think the stretch is happening now. The huge volunteer is going to be floppy for sure. I’ve got to get trellis up this weekend.

6 Likes

Wild, I hope the trellis goes up easily for ya. I still can’t believe the size of those plants. Great job! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Jeeeeez. Amazing :star_struck:

ezgif-3-c1864078a5

7 Likes

It’s the not fuckin around outdoor.

3 Likes

Making our grows look like easily manageable container gardens :joy::grin:

I think Tracker’s the guy calling the logging team in to fell that volunteer without destroying his roof

4 Likes

So do your neighbors hate or love you growing those monster’s?

I could see myself plucking a bud or two through the fence of that thing.

4 Likes

Neighbors on 3 sides have their own grows.

7 Likes

Quality neighborhood :+1:

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, there are other neighbors who may or may not have feelings about it. They never say anything to me about it. We smile and wave when we see each other. I’m in the burbs. Typical cookie cutter house on small lot.

6 Likes

That’s cool though, I’d like to think it’s a mutual respect kinda thing. It may not be there thing but you aren’t hurting anyone.

But yeah man your whole neighborhood could smoke on that thing, such a beauty.

4 Likes

That’s awesome that you have good neighbors.
And grower neighbors! :grinning:

3 Likes

These just keep stretching. Huge volunteer is stretching like crazy, pushing 12ft. They haven’t even started pushing out too many pistils yet. @BigMike55 I’d have figured my plants would start flowering about the same as yours, but no bud development going on over here yet. Usually about mid-August when magic starts happening in my garden.

24 Likes

My hell bro…Them are looking great!
That volunteer is gonna make a great walking stick, lol.
Good to hear from ya! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes